*•chapter eight•*

chapter eight :
I'm Out of Time.
|
23:50 | 11:50— (y/n)
————————————

You couldn't do it.

You couldn't shoot him. You were too afraid you'd hurt him.

Nick threw himself on the floor and yelled in pain. You jumped out of fear and dropped the gun.

[ 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 ]

"No! Nick!" You cried out.

Nick's screams of pain slightly turned into growls and gurgles. As if he was choking on something and he was going to throw up.

You were frozen in fear.

Nick pushed himself back up only to explode and turn into the same animal that attacked you both in the woods. His blood splattered everywhere throughout the pool room.

The, now turned, Nick stared at you and ran up to you. But before he could pounce, someone had knocked you out of the way and took the hit for you.

"OH MY GOD, ABI NO!"

This new version of Nick pinned Abi against the wall and repeatedly slammed her body against the lockers in the room. You and Abi's screams filled the room as you scrambled to grab the gun.

You finally were able to grab onto it when Nick chomped on Abi's neck causing her to scream louder. And unlike before, you didn't hesitate to shoot at him. He let go of Abi's body and jumped out the window and ran off to wherever.

Abi fell to the floor next to you and her breathing was hoarse. You dropped the gun and immediately ran to your best friend's side.

"Abi? Abi, c'mon talk to me! You're gonna be okay!" You pleaded and placed your hand on Abi's neck in an attempt to stop the bleeding.

"I..." She coughed out blood. "I'm sorry...I...It hurts..." She mumbled.

"God! Will one of you get the fuck over here and help me!?" You yelled towards Kaitlyn, Ryan, and Dylan.

Kaitlyn was quick to snap out of her trance and run over to you and Abi. You were covered in blood and so was Abi. You all were.

"(y/n)...?" Abi mumbled.

"Yeah..?"

"T-Thanks for being my friend..." She stuttered, her breathing was beginning to slow. "I...I love you..." Then she stopped.

[ 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 ]

"Abi?" You shook her. No reply. "Abi!?" Still no reply. "ABIGAIL, YOU SON OF A BITCH! SAY SOMETHING!" No matter how loud you screamed her name, she didn't respond back.

Abigail Blyg had died.

"ABI! C'MON THIS ISN'T FUNNY!" You pleaded. Kaitlyn had to pull you away from her body as you cried out for your friend.

Kaitlyn passed you over to Ryan who held you as you sobbed. The tears streaming down your face mixed with the blood but you didn't care. You watched as Kaitlyn closed Abi's eyes and picked up the gun. Ryan brought you over to Dylan who also held onto you. You didn't notice when Kaitlyn grabbed a blanket to place over Abi's dead body and returned to you all.