*•chapter thirteen•*

chapter thirteen :
Abi's Infection
|
00:55 | 12:55 — Abi
——————

I woke up not too long after you all had left. I must've passed out because of the pain. My neck hurt like hell, but I didn't feel anything there.

Abi stood up from her spot on the ground and looked around the poolhouse. The walls were covered in blood and everybody was gone.

"Guys?! What the hell..."

[ 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 ]

That's when I noticed my bracelet was gone. I assumed you had it so I didn't worry for it much.

"Kaitlyn took it for me but yeah, I'm still wearing it."

I know. I don't mind...

Abi let out a small huff and walked out of the poolhouse. She felt something moving inside of her and it didn't feel good at all.

Exiting the poolhouse, she began looking for everyone. The distant howls of werewolves made her on edge.

The walk to the lodge was short. She sniffed the air to find anything familiar. And she did. She looked towards the storm shelter and detected Emma. Only it wasn't. It was the werewolf version of her.

Sniffing out other scents, she followed two more that were leading away from the lodge. They were slightly fresh so she didn't have to worry about getting lost.

After an hour of walking, she finally made it to a junkyard. The stench of the two people grew around the lot. As she stepped inside, she triggered a light sensor and the headlamp turned on.

She growled at the brightness and placed a hand above her to block out the light.

That's when I noticed my hand. It was covered in black veins and it felt like I was on fire. I looked exactly like Nick before he turned.

She didn't have much time. She needed to find someone. Anyone. She kept walking until she heard the sound of a crane and looked up to see Dylan inside of it.

She smiled and began running towards the crane, through the maze of trashed cars. Until she crashed to the ground.

"It burns! Fuck, it burns!" She cursed.

Her hands were swelling up like a bubble that was beginning to burst. She got on her hands and knees only to fall back down. Her head was in pain, the same pain when Nick was slamming her against the lockers.

She clutched her head and tried to refrain from screaming. She didn't know if anything else was out there and didn't want to cause any harm to Dylan.

"(y/n)... help me.." She mumbled before her body bursted from the inside out.

Everything went black after a while. But I could see bits and pieces of what I was doing. But I couldn't stop myself no matter how hard I tried.

The werewolf version of Abi was now set on eating anybody around. She began following the scent again, now running. Unbeknownst to her, she was triggering the sensors.

Once she was face-to-face with her two friends, she began to attack. Only to have a car dropped on her. She waited til someone came close and bit their ankle. That person was Kaitlyn.

I had bitten Kaitlyn. Thankfully, I was trapped under the car so I couldn't do anything more damaging. But I felt horrible.

After they left, I managed to get out from under the car. I don't really know how but I ran into Jacob as well.