*•chapter nine•*

chapter nine :
Fuck This Night
|
01:35 | 01:35 am — (y/n)
—————————

You, Kaitlyn, and Dylan were walking back to the main lodge. All of you on edge in case anything jumped out. Kaitlyn was in front with the gun, you in the middle, and Dylan in the back.

Kaitlyn cautiously opened the door to the lodge and slowly stepped inside. Dylan let the door close behind him and you tip-toed beside Kaitlyn. You and Dylan went towards the boarded up stairs as Kaitlyn scanned the lower floor.

"Uhhh... What the hell happened here?" Dylan questioned.

Kaitlyn joined you too and let out a small hiss. "Uhhh... that's kinda my bad... had a bit of a tumble with one of the locals."

"The fuck? Kaitlyn... this place is wrecked!"

"You should see the other guy."

"What do you think happened to Jacob and Emma? You think they're okay?" You asked the two.

"Probably nothing. Hopefully." Dylan responded with a small smile.

"Should we go find them? Warn them?Y'know at least, know they're alive..." You asked worriedly.

"I think... the safest thing- the most responsible thing, is to try and get help." Kaitlyn said, slightly unsure.

"Right. And then we can come back for them." Dylan gave your shoulder a small pat.

"And Nick?" You mumbled to Kaitlyn.

"...And Nick."

The three of you walked back outside towards the minivan to see the damage. As you three were getting close, the van started moving around and squeaking. Kaitlyn moved her arm out to stop you all from walking any closer and raised her gun.

"Is there something in there?" Dylan whispered to you both.

"I don't know." You whispered back.

The car made a harsh movement which caused you all to take a step back. Kaitlyn called for your brother and Emma but received nothing in return. Dylan slowly walked up to the car door and placed his hand on the handle and opened the door.

"AHHHH!"
"AHHHH!"

Emma and Dylan's screams filled the air as Emma sprayed a bottle of something in Dylan's face.

"AHHH! SHE MACED ME! SHE MACED ME! AHHHH!" Dylan fell to his knees and held onto his face, trying to get it out of his eyes.

"Hey! Hey! Em, it's us!" You cried out to the blonde.

"Oh shit!" Emma's gaze softened when she looked at you and slowly lowered the bottle of...car freshener. She sprayed Dylan with dangerous Glade air freshener.

"It burns! It burns!!" Dylan cried out. Emma was silently panicking and apologized profusely to the male.

"Dylan." You called out.

"Ahh! Fuck, I'm going blind!" Dylan cried out.

"Dylan."

"Fuck it burns!!"

"Dylan! It's not mace!" You shouted.

"What?" Dylan briefly paused and stared at you and Emma.

"Air Freshener. Be happy its Glade, stink face." You teased with a smile, showing Dylan the label on the bottle.

"Oh." He quickly stood to his feet and cleared his throat, obviously not wanting to admit what just happened.

"It's all I could find in the van." Emma said, trying to defend herself.