Welcome To The Show

"STAR..."

"COMING MOM"

I carried my 3 suitcases down and my mother crossed her arms.

"Celesta , you don't need all those clothes"

"Of course I do Mom , I have gala dresses , excursion outfits , day out..."

"I get it , remember your closet in Hogwarts isn't as big as the one here"

"That's why I only brought 3 suitcases"

"And what's in this bag"

"Oh , just makeup and stuff like that"

"Then you wouldn't mind me checking"

"Mom..."

She grabbed something from my bag and I crossed my arm.

"Magic and Speckles from beyond , Spells of Life and Time ... out of all of them this one"

"First one I could get my hands onto"

"Star , remember what I told you right"

"Hogwarts is very important and I'm lucky to have gotten in and I know , why else would I give up on my other dreams otherwise"

"I know , but I know that you will excel and with me working at the council I won't be so far"

"I know..."

"Now how about we go to the train station"

"Sure", I said excitedly.

Hi , my name is Celesta Rose Weasley Granger and I'm 14 years old.

I'm sure that you already know who my parents are and I couldn't ask for better ones , especially since I'm adopted but that doesn't mean that I didn't inherit my families' strong magical genes and it will be proven today at the ceremony.

Anyways , we're about to arrive at the station and we'll see Uncle Harry and Aunt Ginny along with my cousins so let's go.

"Hermione", said my uncle waving as we got to the station and I went to hug both him and my aunt.

"I hope that you're ready for your first year , I was technically in my 3rd at your age but don't forget all the tips" , said my uncle.

"Of course not , especially if I want to be the best wizard ever"

"You can forget that Star , I'll be taking that title", said a familiar voice that surged above his mother's shoulder.

"And why would that be my dear James Potter", I asked crossing my arms.

"Because while you were busy shopping , I was seeing my dad in action"

"And certainly not almost dying while doing so"

"You..."

"Enough , you two , you never seem to get along , I hope that this will change while you're in school" , said Uncle Harry.

"It certainly will ... hello lovely lady , is that my daughter I see" , said my dad's voice from begins as I ran to hug him.

"I thought that you had a meeting at the ministry" , I asked.

"I'd rather quit than miss this , so it's you and Albus this year Huh"

"Yep , the future number one and two students of our year , me being first of course"

"You wish" , said the boy once more.

"Anyways , James is luckily gonna be there to keep an eye on you two"