Skinny Dipping

"You can pay me back now" , said Malfoy

"Just say what you want and I'll give you an answer based on so", I replied as his hand sloshed around the water

"Let me give you a hospitable welcome into our world , personally"

"... whatever"

His hands , snaking around my waist and pulling me closer to him , my muscular body , falling on top of his 6 pack.

His lips instead of heading for mine as I expected went for my neck , bitting it and leaving marks.

He wanted to go lower , like he couldn't get enough , like he was discovering something new , a new flavour or , an addictive substance which gave him a new sensation , he wanted all of me.

Well , in that case I should give him something to look up to.

I went inside the water and grazed his dick with my toe.

I went back up and he looked at me with a expression full of lust before going into the unbreathable darkness.

I looked around and solely saw the other 2 couples making out.

Then a splash of water appeared and the blonde surged from it , grabbing the back of my head and saying intimidatingly :

"You don't trick a Malfoy , you don't mess them or try to outsmart them"

"Well Grangers have always done so ... and won , how's your father's nose by the way" , I replied

"You..."

"Shut up"

5 minutes later

"So we usually just hang here and talk...", said Alice.

"And make out" , Helena added.

"So that's all that the Supreme Court does", I asked.

"Of course not , just stick around and you'll find out , now has that wand of yours ever been tested out"

"It's quite hard to manipulate you know , so I have to find my flow with it or else , I might destroy myself"

"You're fun Celesta ... at first I thought that you'd be too much of a coward to even come here but you're really a beast" , said Daniel putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Oh really ... how about we got to the cafe downtown , their frappes are to die for apparently"

"I'm down" , said James.

"Me too" , Kevin replied.

"Count us in too" , the two girls replied.

"Should we invite Albus" , I asked James.

"Nah , he won't come anyways , no use in wasting your breath", said his older brother

I nodded and looked back to the Waning Gibbous.

It was almost the full moon.

The next day.

"Good morning My Star , ready for enrolling in activities" , Albus asked.

"In just a minute" , I replied doing my lashes.