Toxic

"Now that you have chosen your spells , let the duels begin , Common Wands , you will start by writing down your names and the 3 spells you have chosen on a paper" , said Miss Hallow

I stayed up and watched the whole shit show unfold , those students chose the hardest spells they could find and tried pronouncing and using them while being completely out of touch and not pronouncing the words correctly.

"Enough ... I've seen enough of this fiasco , your Wanda have chosen well" , said she turning to the Uncommon Wanda who weren't any better apart from a few.

Then came the Rare wands.

Angelina Weasley , our cousin was there too.

I was just worried that the two would be paired together.

Well my nightmare did come true because when the two were called up none could shoot.

"Professor , I can't charm my cousin", said Angelina

"Me neithe..." , said Albus as the teacher gave them a piercing look.

"If you do not partake in this exercise , you will be failed for this class"

Both kept their wands down and she checked her textbook.

"Walter Thomas , I want you to go against Celesta Granger"

Walter ? He was one of my closest childhood friends , we literally stole candy from a shop together like ... 3 times.

He walked up to me with his wand and I stood straight as I looked at him , my head analysing the situation.

"Don't worry Celesta ... you won't hurt me"

His nose was running , he seemed to have a cold.

"In that case ... BAT-BOGEY HEX"

At first , nothing happened and some students started laughing before Walter started choking and tiny little green bats emerged from his snot , him scratching his nose and laying in pain.

"STOP IT" , he yelled.

I stood looking at him , not in horror but ... in fascination , this is what I can do?

The teacher made me stop the spell and it seemed like Walter's cold had suddenly disappeared.

"Angelina Weasley you'll go against Celesta Weasley Granger since you refused to comply"

Angel was my cousin , we went shopping together every weekend at the mall , Starbies rounds , I couldn't hurt her. 

But I could destabilise her enough to win.

I took off my earrings and threw them towards her and right entire she caught them :

"CONFRINGO"

The earrings blew up in front of her , flashing in front of her eyes and she yelled as I crouched down to help her up.

"Did I hurt you , I'm sorry Angel I really didn't...."

"I'm fine , I'm not hurt it's just ..."

"That enough ! To the side Angelina Weasley ... Albus Potter ! You will go against Celesta Granger"

No ! I couldn't.

"You're the golden Gryff..."

                                    ".....Legacy"

         "Make a Legacy"

                                          "You're one of us"

And Albus isn't , these emotions are stopping me from attaining my full potential so ...

"Star?..."

"INCARCEROUS"

"DIFFINDO", he yelled back

So he had guts now huh.

"BOM..."

"PROTEGO TOTALUM", he yelled protecting himself from my never coming spell

Dumb thing to do.

"BAT BOGEY HEX"

His shield dropped as he git the same symptoms as Walter.

As he dropped to the ground I didn't feel bad at all ... I felt , content.

I smirked looking up and asked :

"Who's next?"