Telepathia

Star's POV

I woke up to the sound of a machine beeping and opened my eyes to seeing my Uncle on a call :

"No ... I don't think that she could've felt that , no ... RON , I DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE HAS ... I'm worried too , she's also my daughter ... Dumbledore explained what happened but I'm quite shocked , we have to stop this power , It'll hurt her even more , she jumped off a window last time , she's in the ER today..."

I coughed by accident and he turned around :

"She's up ... Celesta , can you hear me"

I nodded and he called the doctor who took me off the respirator and left.

"Celesta , are yo..."

"I am not some tool" , I declared.

"I never said so ... you overheard the conversation"

"Yes and , I don't want to stop this power , it may be dangerous but it's solely because I haven't mastered it yet"

"I don't want you to get hurt"

"Nor do I but I need you to trust me ... in my vision last night ... I- I saw you"

"Me ?! What happened"

"You were on the ground and something was playing with your head and body , you were gasping for air in so much pain ... I felt all of it ... I also saw Headmaster Dumbledore's cousin and Mom and Dad and Aunt Ginny along with 2 others , I didn't look at them well enough though ... did that truly happen to you"

"What did I say" , he persisted.

"Ummm ... I feel bad for you , because you'll never know what love and friendship feels like , something  like that"

"No wonder why you landed in here , that was incredibly painful for me and I was 15 ... I am so sorry that this is happening to you , I was thinking that ... if we found out more about your biological parents, maybe we could find out how you inherited a deathstick , how come you have these powers and why you're so advanced when it comes to mag..."

"I don't want to know about them , they gave me up , I have no reason to learn anything about them , I'll deal with them on my own ... I don't need help from anyone"

"You're wrong , you have people who love and care about you , who are here and ready to be of use to you when you're in distress , let us help you Celesta , put your pride aside and let us help you ... let me help you"

"Do you promise that ... this won't happen again and that you won't keep secrets"

"Only if you do the same"

3 hours later

"...ok based on what you told me , there's two possibilities, you're possessed or these incidents are not linked at all"

"How come"

"Im not very sure"

"What do you mean , I started getting visions after that smoke snake attacked me"

"I didn't rule the possibility out but ... is it possible that the snake gave you the vision power?"

"I don't know , I just..."

"CELESTA" , yelled my father's voice as my mother ran to hug me.

"I told you that you didn't have to come" , said Harry.

"You're stupid for thinking that we wouldn't come Potter" , Dad replied.

"So what happened , did they figure out how to stop those visions , if that even is what they are , I'd say that they're rather flashbacks"