Holiday

Star's POV

"I'M HOME" , I sang as I walked through the doors and ran to hug my parents.

"My Starlight... I missed you so much , did you miss your old dad" , Dad asked.

"Dad you're not old , but I did miss you ... the both of you", I replied holding both their hands.

"We've planned so many things for us to do together , first we'll go to the lake house in Wales then go riding , fishing by the pond and then burn s'mores by the campfire while we tell stories" , said mum.

"Actually ... lots of my friends actually live around the area so we decided to go out and do some things together"

"Celesta !"

"Which friends?" , dad asked.

"Helena , Alice , James and Albus of course and ... Walter ! And ... Scorpius and Daniel maybe"

"Couldn't you pick a better boyfriend?"

"Daniel is not my boyfriend ... he tried playing me"

"PLAYING YOU ! Where does he live"

"I dunno , you're the one who know his father"

"Ok but how did you get tangled up with Scorpius Malfoy"

I turned around and blushed before facing my parents again.

"I'm a Sophomore now so we're in the same class and he's also very smart , kind and attentive and he's interested in the same type of books as I and god is he cute ... oops"

"You're not going out with them especially not that Malfoy and Zabini kid"

"Dad!"

"This is the first time we get to hang out together in 2 months and a half Star ! Let's make good use of the few weeks we have", said Mom.

"Yeah ... you're right"

"And plus you'll still able to be with Albus and James on the holiday since their family is coming", said Dad.

"Speaking of Potters" , I declared seeing them walk up and opening the door running to Lily and giving her a massive hug.

"Oh Lily , how I've missed you" , I declared. "Did you miss me?"

"Of course I did , I'm not the only girl around anymore"

"That's right , aren't you afraid that I'll steal the spotlight"

"Please do , these people have x-ray vision or something , let's share the attention please"

"K cuz , Uncle Harry!" , I exclaimed as I he hugged me.

"We have loads to talk about kiddo", said he.

I nodded and looked at him with a grave concern , "you can't even imagine"

I turned to my aunt who hugged me just as tight before we all went in for Dinner.

"Where are Albus and James?" , I asked

"They're just packing but they'll be here by dessert" , Aunt Ginny replied.

"Now let's dig in please , this roasted chicken is calling me" , said Dad as we all laughed and started eating.