Future Wizards

Hogwarts ... I'm here , the school of my dreams.

The place whose door Albus and I have dreamed of walking in at the same time since our most tender childhood.

"Together" , my cousin asked.

"Together" , I asked holding his hand and walking in at the same time as him.

I was ... speechless , wanted to scream yet cry.

"It's ok ... you can scream" , said James tending me a pillow.

I shook my head and looked up seeing how high the ceiling went , it seemed infinite from where we stood.

"How do you feel" , Albus asked.

"Very overwhelmed , you"

"Both , anxious and inundated"

"I completely agree, James , can I I place my suitcases in your dorm before I get into my dorm , even though we know where I'm going , don't know about you though Mister Slytherin" , I told my twin cousin.

"Stop saying that" , said he coldly and offended.

"Is she wrong , in fact , the both of you might land there", James replied as I turned around even more offended than the first.

"I beg your pardon"

"I said what I said , give me your bags"

"Be careful , there are really precious stuff inside"

"What , clothes"

"And shoes and jewellery and my handbags and ..."

"I get the idea Star , don't worry I'm responsible"

He walked away and I turned around to see that Albus was gone

With them both gone , that meant.

"Excuse me , where's the grand hall?", I asked a random student

"I was about to ask you the same question , my names Kevin ... it looks like you're lost too , wanna be lost together"

"As if" , I replied walking away.

I needed to find someone or somewhere ... oh , the bathroom

I walked in and sat down on a bench before a girl walked in and tripped over me.

"Sorry..."

"Watch where you're going ..." , I said as a gorgeous girl stood back up.

Not prettier than me , humbly speaking but very pretty.
Black auburn hair , grey eyes , freckles and long legs , she was pretty enough to be a model

"Oh I'm so sorry , I'm just very clumsy and stressed and ..."

"Don't worry about it , we all have first day jitters , we just deal with them differently , just ... try not to fall on anyone else's legs" , I replied walking out the door.

"I'm Julia White , what's your name"

"Celesta Rose Weasley Granger but call me Star , I'll see you around ... Jules", I replied slowly  

I walked out of the room and followed all the commotion into a grand hall and sat down there , seeing Albus flirting with a random girl.

I sat down on his right and gave him the :

- I'll tell your mom- look and he turned to me instead

"So did you explore campus yet"

"If you mean , got lost , then yes"