Anti-Hero

Star's POV

"In today's class we will learn to conquer our deepest physical fears , when I say physical , I mean something that can be touched , this wardrobe contains a Boggart , it is a creature that can transform itself depending on the person deepest fear , once the figure you are afraid of appears , you will turn it into something comedic ... who will go first?" , Miss Hallow asked.

One hand rose and we saw Daniel walk up to the wardrobe.

And out the wardrobe came ... himself with pimples and warts with a short height and unstylish clothes.

The boy grabbed his wand and pronounced "Riddikulus"

I think already funny illustration of the boy turned even funnier with a clown attire and everyone went up apart from James and I.

"Miss Granger , you may go in now

I clothes my eyes and imagined something scary ;

Nothing physical scared me more than :

My mother walked out of the wardrobe saying :

"I don't love Celesta anyways ..."

I froze and started panting ;

"Miss Granger , this isn't real", said the professor

"Oh but it is because deep down , you know that you're a burden ... that's why you keep ...", said mum

"Stop it...", I replied.

"You're not smart , I'm not proud of you ... you are a stupid daughter ... you don't deserve our love ... that's why I never did love you"

"STOP THIS" , I yelled lifting up my wand and changing the figure into a little dwarf. "RIDIKULOUS"

I acted strong and walked behind the lane and James held my arm which I shook off.

"Professor ... may I go to the bathroom please" , I asked.

"Yes you may"

I nodded and let the room , still panting , my heart racing.

Walking felt like an effort to make , like this hallway which I'd walked through hundreds of times was unfamiliar. 

It was like I didn't have enough air , like everything around me was distorted and spinning.

I tripped and fell over , seeing smoke all around me and a voice , it was inside my head.

Then through the immense tempest of darkness a snake surged and hissed at me.

I couldn't even move , couldn't breathe and the debris and storm didn't leave , it was all still here 

I heard a faint voice but was too scared to move.

Too afraid of the creature that was slowly getting closer to me.

Too weak from the mist that was spinning around me.

"EXPECTO PATRONUM"

A white light appeared and everything disappeared, yet I still couldn't breathe.

"STAR... star ... can you hear me", a voice yelled while saw a faint glimpse of his face all while feeling his touch.