Flowers

"OH MY GOD" , I yelled , getting and seeing a brunet boy get killed right in front of young uncle harry's eyes

I heard a cable and woke up trying to analyse the scene and scenery , there was a graveyard , 3 people 1 dead.

"Graveyard , 3 people , you brunet and scary man ... brunet dies from killing curse , ummm ... Cedric's death" , I exclaimed

"That''s right , how did you get into this vision Star?" , Uncle Harry asked

"I read the journal that you gave me but focused on one date , just one date and that's what my vision showed me".

"So , if I tell you ... December 3rd 1994 , do you think that you'll have a vision of that day"

"That depends ... all my visions have you in them so ... did anything happen to you that day"

"Umm ... pass me the journal please"

Uncle Harry's is going to spend the next few weeks helping me tame my visions , to my mother's disapproval of corse , so she doesn't know which is intriguing and feels illegal in some way , but I've been able to have my first , planned vision but I have a feeling that it'll be the last for a while.

I don't have control over these and this was obviously a coincidence but I don't want to disappoint my uncle.

So I smile as he flips through the pages of his journal.

"Why didn't James come , did you fall out with him"

"No , he's just angry that I'm going out with Prince Kiel"

My uncle snickered as I raised an eyebrow :

"What's so funny"

"I might tell you someday ... when I'm not afraid that your father's listening in"

I laughed

Àfter school

I finished my makeup and dressing up as James barged into my room :

"What the fuck!"

"I analysed the situation and ... you can't go on a date with his royal cringe , he might bring you to his country and force you to marry him"

"My family is one of the strongest wizard homes in history , if he kidnaps me , he's at disadvantage"

"What if he tries to touch you"

"I have my wand and I took self defence classes my entire life"

"What if..."

"What If nothing happens and I call off the date 20 minutes after it starts"

"I don't want you to go"

"That's cute but that won't stop me"

He pulled my arm back and slammed me onto the wall :

"You're not going"

"Watch me and why do you care anyways"

"BECAUSE I ALWAYS HAVE"

"WELL MAYBE IT'S ABOUT TIME THAT YOU STOPPED"

"You think that I will ? Cute , this is my playground and we live by my rules ... If . I . Say that you won't go , you won't go , I fi say that you'll stay in this room with me , you will and IF I SAY that you will ever see another guy again ... you simply won't"

"Looks like you don't know me as well as I thought , this might be your playground , but its situated on my land where I do whatever I want to do even when don't want to but always when I want to"