Don't Give Up

Star's POV

"G-R-I-F-F-I-N-D-O-R , THAT'S GRYFFINDOR ,THE MIGHTIEST , THE BRAVEST HOUSE OF ALL", we cheerleaders all yelled as went in the middle of the formation as I placed the mic in front of my mouth.

"From the sky drop like confetti ,
All eyes on me , so VIP ,
All of my dreams , from the sky drop like confetti
Drop it Down
You're kissing me but I'm finally free
I got what I need , so let it rain down like confetti..."

We danced like there was no tomorrow and I really loved how in sync we were.

"I should've left your ass long time ago ,
Didn't love you then , but now I do ,
I'ma let the good things in my life rain down ..."

(1 , 2 , 3)

"From the sky drop LIKE CONFETTI,
All eyes on me , so VIP ,
All of my dreams , from the sky drop like confetti
Drop it Down
You're kissing me so I'm finally free
I got what I need , so let it rain down like confetti...", I sang aloud.

There was a sudden stop and we posed and the whole school roared. 

"That was the Dorettes , now onto the Slythies", said Alice aloud as I went to sit down.

"Nice moves" , said Walter as I noticed James next to him.

"Umm ..."

"Run" , said the Potter as our childhood friend went to sit down far away. "The dance was too sensual"

"And that's why you're single" , I declared with a sassy head tilt turning to Scorpius , "so what's the formation coach" , I asked in a stereotypical American accent and manly gesture.

"Well we're really focusing on 3 different people , I won't reveal their names but the key is the block them as much as possible because that'll give us an opportunity to have more percentage to the ball and... aren't you a Gryffindor?" , Malfoy asked.

I showed my red , gold and white cheerleading uniform as he slapped his forehead:

"I'm stupid"

"You may be a geek but you're definitely not stupid Scorpius" , I replied getting closer to his ear and whispering :

"I'll be secretly rooting for you so play well ok"

He nodded with a shy smile and I grinned softly as he got up and went into the lodges.

"I saw that", said James , startling me.

"And I don't care for it", I replied.

"I saved you yesterday"

"Thank you dear Prince Charming , do you want a Nobel Peace Prize"

"That's be nice but I'll just stick to your cheering , I'll see you from the air", said he with a soldier signal.

I scoffed , rolling my eyes and smiling as he walked away.

The boys were gonna so great , the only problem was that ... :

James and Scorpius ( Kevin ) secretly hated each other's guts for some unknown reason , you couldn't tell that didn't like each other if you weren't close enough to them though.

James and Albus didn't have the best sibling relationship either , James bullying him since birth and Albus also being overshadowed by the greatness that James was considered as in the family.

Growing up , he was always the scapegoat, even I being adopted always felt more part of the family than him.

Because we all had our thing :