Touch

Star's POV

If you had told me that I'd be on my bed with Scorpius on top of me , staring me down lustfully.

I wouldn't have believed you , would've probably called you crazy and went on with my day , oblivious to the feeling that I was experiencing at the moment.

And the fact that we were doing this , would change everything.

"Stop me" , he bawled aloud as he got closer.

"Don't" , I replied as he lowered his face to my neck and I squinted my eyes. 

"I ... I can't", said he getting back up.

"And why not?" , I asked.

"I care too much for you ... I don't want to steal your first kiss or purity from you like this ... not when I'm drunk"

"Why would you even want me ? It must be the alcohol"

"Maybe ... I might wake up tomorrow and forget about all of this"

"I might do the same too ... let's just forget about whatever this was and go back to how we always were"

"My drunk self agrees" , said Scorpius as my phone rang , announcing the end of the 7 precious minutes. 

I got off the bed after him and hugged him :

"Thank you ... really"

He nodded and we walked out :

"So , who's next" , I asked as I spun the wheel...

The next morning.

"Hey ... HEY , get the fuck up , Mom called and said that she's on her way" , I declared waking everyone up.

"What! Holy Fuck , what do we do"

"GET THE STUFF BACK IN AND THROW THE SHIT OUT , oh my god , it smells like weed everywhere... FUCK"

20 minutes later

"Ok , we'll call you , have fun in Wales" , said Helena as everyone left and I put new clothes on , making hot cocoa all while being on my phone.

That's when I heard the car and sat down on the couch while James watched an NBA game and Albus read a newspaper.

I sprayed a bit more air freshener and went back to my phone.

"We're back ... don't tell me that you're still sick" , Mom asked.

"NO!" , we all exclaimed at the same time

"Are you sure" , she asked taking our temperature

"Positive , I'll go out my suitcase in the car" , I declared going into the vehicle and sighing.

"Did you throw a party here" , dad asked.

"No ... why?" , I gulped. 

"The Spencers were complaining about loud noises again , you were playing music right"

"Yeah ... I missed blasting music you know"

"I didn't" , he replied with a laugh as I slightly pulled his ear.

"Ok , so we're all set right ?"

We all nodded and headed towards the family vacation we'd all been waiting for.

*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*><*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<

Albus's POV