Bad Romance

Star's POV

"It was amazing , but I totally beat you at the guitar solo , the game just didn't realise it" , I declared.

"Sure , because the difference was totally not by 3000 points", the Prince replied.

"Are you questioning my guitar skills"

"A little

We parked at Hogwarts parking he helped me down his car :

"So ... are you up for a second date?" , he asked.

He wasn't that bad at all and could really dance , was a lot of fun and was very cute too.
I can't believe that I'm about to say this.

"Sure , maybe in my next life though", I declared , walking away

"You're forgetting something" , said he

"What"

"A kiss goodbye , it's custom in Bulgaria"

"Well too bad for you , we're in the UK"

"It would remind of home"

"You're going back in a few days"

I scoffed and walked up to him and grabbed his cheek giving him a quick peck before walking away.

I'd given kisses like these to hundreds of other boys before , don't think that you're special , you're just a Prince.

The next morning.

"STAR ..." , Helena yelled as I entered the hall

"What , did you break a nail?"

"YOU KISSED THE PRINCE OF BULGARIA" , she asked.

"Yes , it was just a peck on the cheek , what are you fussing about"

"THIS is a peck on a cheek" , she asked showing a picture of the two of us , but it did look like we snogged.

I shrugged and sat down , snapping my fingers :

"Carmen" , I sang in a melodious tone

The oldest Zabini walked up to me and I scoffed :

"If one of your little servants follows me or take my photo again ... I'll sue you so hard that you won't even be considered pure-blooded anymore"

"You think that this threat will stop me?"

"I'd like to see you try Carmen , it'd be a fun spectacle to see , don't you think?"

She scoffed and walked away but I held her arm back and pulled her back , very close to me.

"What the fuck"

"I just want to make sure that ... you understood what I just told you"

She scoffed as I smirked and we heard a loud boom :

"YOU DIRTY LESBIANS" , Miss Hallow yelled.

If this gets to my parents , I'm dead :

"ARE YOU SERIOUS , WHY WOULD YOU POST THAT" , I asked grabbing her hair.

"I'M THE EDITOR IN CHIEF , THAT'S WHY" , she yelled grabbing my own hair as we pulled while yelling as we got pulled away from the other.

"ENOUGH , I've got to say that I'm relieved that you were fighting , TO MY OFFICE" , said she.

We walked behind her and I tightened my teeth in annoyance while Carmen smiled wildly , stopping herself from laughing.

1 hour later