Do It Again

"Get that 350 and motorcycle ready , I'm gonna be riding it all week", said James.

"How confident , I won't cave , everything's gonna be alright"

"Your wallet hopes so , but in all seriousness , I have to have a talk with you"

"Ok" , I replied as he sat by the edge of my bed next to me

"Last year , I was the Golden Gryffindor and that came with lots of responsibilities on top of also being a legacy , I just want to ask you if you're ready"

"I know that being popular , a legacy and on top of that : the Golden Gryff is very overwhelming but , I feel like I'll handle it just fine and plus ... I have you by my side"

"That's right , don't go flirting with other boys now , especially Daniel"

"But he's so..."

"NO boys"

"You're such a bore , and by the way , this uniform looks so much better on me than you and you had a year to make it look right"

"You little..."

I ran out of my room and said hi to Alice

"I hate first days", said.

"Why , I find them interesting , that's when you get to identify people and 88 % of the assumptions are usually right"

"Hmm , you know what , this makes me see things in a totally different light .. thanks C"

"no problem"

"See , you managed to solve Alice's hate towards first days , talking to Albus shouldn't be so bad", said James

"Pulling you ears shouldn't either", I replied as he escaped.

"Woah , calm down tigress , I know that I'm cute but am also fragile"

"I wonder how your mother would react to you saying that"

"What are you doing"

"Negotiation , I'll talk to Albus and not tell your mom of what you do here , on the condition that you give me tips on how to make a legacy here"

"Hmm ... I like the sound of that ... deal"

"Great , now where's my first class"

"It's potions so it's shouldn't be far from the grand hall , but let's go grab breakfast , we stil have 45 minutes before class"

"K"

I was gonna be able to see my twin on his first day at Hogwarts , hopefully , he'll be as cheery as yesterday or even more but that might be a stretch.

"Star"

"Albus" , I replied as I walked towards him and hugged him

"Your uniform is beautiful on you"

"Thank you twin , you look very handsome too"

"Let's eat..."

"Woohooo , Star..." , said a voice behind me.

I turned around to see Helena waving :

The both of us came up and I sat down , not seeing another seat for Albus

"Oh let me...", I declared as Kevin held me back

"I'm sure that Albus doesn't mind sitting with the other Slytherins right"

"Excuse y..."

"It's alright don't worry about it Star , have good first day", said my cousin walking away.