Focus

Star's POV

"Gryffindor's Freshman Golden Gryff Celesta "Star" Weasley-Granger and Captain of Gryffindor's Quidditch team , James Potter Romance ?
Let's just say that this article comes to no surprise after the events of the past few weeks , between the few open flirts and yesterday's act with Slytherin's Head Boy Scorpius "Kevin" Malfoy.
Both boys seemed to tug on the Golden Gryff's arms before she finally popped and gave them a taste of what she thought.
Sources say that she was spotted with the Slytherin on a movie date earlier in the day.

Who will earn Celesta's love and win this war of hearts ?"

"CARMEN ZABINI" , I yelled hitting her table which the specific article. "Are you sane ? Do you love your life"

"Well is it true?" , she asked taking out her notepad as I scoffed and rolled my eyes , sitting down.

"I am dating neither , James Potter or Scorpius Malfoy , in fact , I don't like any of them never mind infatuation , have you ever heard of girl-boy friendships?"

"I have ... any plans of getting with any of them"

"Not in this life and I see what you're doing here , I don't have any plans of getting with Albus Potter or your brother either ... now if you don't mind , I'm going to eat breakfast"

"But ... I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS"

"Ask a ghost to answer them then"

"Offensive" , said one passing by as I went to sit down at my usual table with the Supreme Court.

"Told you s..." , said James.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP JAMES" , I yelled as he scoffed and I gritted my teeth.

"There's my newspaper girlfriend" , said Scorpius sitting down at his spot as I tightened my teeth even more , "I'm gonna get breakfast" , said the blonde instantly getting up 

"What's wrong , I thought that you didn't mind scandals" , said James sipping on his tea.

"I don't ..."

"Then tone down the attitude people are watching"

"Sure your majesty , should I also hold you hand and call you darling?" , I asked sarcastically.

"School is ending soon , so not make me kill you before so" , said he as I scoffed and left him alone with Alice.

"Girl you gotta chill , what's wrong with you" , Helena asked.

"Nothing"

"Come on , you can tell me!"

"I don't want to!" , I replied dryly.

"Oh ... well I didn't really wanna know anyways", said she walking the other way.

I rolled my eyes and heading to my class

"Star ! Hold on"

"Albus!" , I exclaimed as he hugged me.

What if someone was filming !

I pushed him back quickly and smiled :

"I miss you , we haven't seen each other in so long" , said he.

"You're right , we should catch up ... the Idol club is starting today , let's meet up there"

"Oh ..."

"What's wrong"

"You ... don't want to go get coffee?"

What if a student follow us and takes pictures , it'd hurt him so much.

"Umm... it's just Wednesday , we have Id.Club in 4 hours so let's see if we go out afterwards", I replied.

"Ok ... I'll see you later , love you"

"Lov ... yeah umm , Bye!"

I walked into my Herbology class and banged my head on the table.