chapter fifteen

This is a chapter written for Triquetra123, hope you have a lovely day also, enjoy the chapter!

Arthur's POV
The sound of faint snoring woke from my endless dream. My eyes open finally to see the one person I hoped would never go away. Merlin. I smile as I notice the way that his face looks, so child like, care free. I should do something for him. I slowly get out of bed and go to the kitchen. Astrina was already in there. "Hey. Can you help me make something for Merlin when he wakes?" I question nervously, she smiles a wicked grin, "I didn't think you would possibly be up, I mean, Merlin has told me that you tend to like to sleep in."
"Shut it. Will you help me or not?" I ask again, looking around the room full of the weird instruments. I flinch as a squeaky noise of pure happiness erupts from the little space between us. "Alright, we need to make him some pancakes." Astrina says in a hushed tone. A few hours later, and mistakes, Astrina eventually just makes them for me as she calls me a arrogant swine. As I turn to go back to the mess to clean, arms snake around my waist and a head rests on my shoulder. "How in the hell did you make this big of a mess?" Merlin asks, with a hint of amusement. "You know, the first thing said is, morning, sleep well? But you ask how could I make this mess." I say pretending to be annoyed.
"So, what you're saying is........ that you did make the mess. Nice going." Merlin says as his smile grows even bigger. Merlin untangles his arms from my waist and his fingers linger along my sides sending a shiver down my spine.

Merlin's POV
I walk to the door as the rapid hammering sound came. "I'm coming!" L say, as I swung open the door to reveal my closest, and beloved friend, "Gwen? How are you here? What are you doing here? I , I'd, please, come in...." I stammer as she chuckles at my silliness. We walk into the room, and. .....

"Gwen?"

Gwen's POV
I've been spying on them for Morgana for what feels like eternity. It's early morning, and as I usually find, they haven't awaken yet. I must keep them safe. Arthur. My Arthur, the man I love and has always and forever hold a place inside my heart. The morning is beautiful as I hear movement and voices coming from the dwelling. I smile as I hear Arthur getting frustrated over something. May be I should go and see? No, you have to make sure they are safe. But, then again, it would make Morgana believe me even more. By the time I've decided to walk up to the door, Merlin and Arthur were eating and chatting away. Rapidly knocking on the door, I hear a faint voice come closer. The door swung open and I'm left with a tongue tied Merlin leading me to the living room when I hear my name being said by the one voice that makes my heart skip a beat. Arthur. I look up at him, his eyes hold so many emotions that I have to look away. "Hello Arthur." Was but all I could muster to say, looking at my feet, wall, anywhere but at him. "How, how are you here? I , I. ....." before he could say anything, I'm engulfed in a hug by him. Arthur sighs and puts his head into the crook of my neck.