Chapter three

Mordred's POV

The sun is shining, in some random place in time. No, this is Camelot after approximately a thousand years. Arthur. He has to be here. He is the only reason that I could be in this world again. Emrys, I can't let them find each other. Of they do, it will be harder kill Arthur. Finding Merlin shouldn't be that hard, I must be looking for an old man with long, brittle wavy white hair and beard. A must find them and to find them I will need the help of Morgana to track them down. I must find her. My friend, you won't have to carry the weight of this injustice alone anymore.

Morgana's POV

Mordred. My heart smiles as I feel him coming into the world and away from the chains that has held us for so long. He will come looking for me, I'm sure of it, and when he comes I will make sure he succeeds and makes sure Arthur will never return to earth to save it ever again. The day dies out and night falls onto Camelot, the place of my childhood and the place I'm supposed to rule. Here I was chained, shackled to my prison by Uther as his daughter, and never able to leave for the fear that he brought with every foot step down the great halls, hoping that he wouldn't figure out my little secret.

"Mordred, can you hear me? Are you alright." My voice straining as my mind worked endlessly to find him. Mordred was the key to my success, I must find him. He is the only one I can call a friend. I remember the day a first saw him. Sickly, almost dying if I didn't help him. I fought for his life to be spared, for he was only a boy. I remember the night we freed Mordred, to go back to his people. That was the only time Arthur has ever shown himself to be a good, kind person. Then he killed the one Mordred loved, and still loves to this very day. I will make him suffer for what he did. You wait and see.

Merlin's POV

I was so arrogant! Thinking that he would accept me for what I am. I'm a sorcerer for Christ sakes! Oh what did you think?

"Merlin! Would you stop!" Arthur races up to me,panting just enough to tell he ran the whole time looking for me.

"Don't, Arthur I know, you hate me because of what I am. Nothing more needs to be said." I numbingly reply. No, you are not going to cry in front of him. As the tears stream down my face.

"Merlin. I'm don't hate you. I know you have magic, remember Camelot, when you admitted to it. I was dying Merlin, I was hurt that you didn't tell me, but as the heavens took my last breath, I listened. Merlin I saw everything you did to try to save me. When you sent me to my funeral, I understood that you Merlin, always are my friend." Arthur says.
Arthur's POV

We are back at the house and I look at him as we laugh and wonder where my Merlin is, because he is becoming distant, as if I can't reach him, but he seems so close.

Then a knock comes from the door.