Chapter eight

Merlin tries to take the sword from Arthur, but only gets a hard, cold eyes from him. "You would defend her? Even after what her ancestor did to me, you, to are friends?" Arthur looks at Merlin with disbelief. Astrina looks at her Dragon and tell her that it's alright. Reliania still stays close to her other half. "Arthur, she is my other half that makes me whole. If you kill one of us, you will break the other in pieces. Arthur, please understand. I wish you would not judge me for what Morgana has done. Do you honestly think that Merlin would defend me if I was like her?" Arthur looks down, the sword falls to the floor. He is bowing his head trying to rap his head around what he has done. "I'm sorry, I thought that you where like her when you just wanted to not be judged for Morgana's actions." Merlin walks over to him and lifts Arthur up to take him to the sofa. Crumbling on the inside, Arthur was trying to deal with what he has been told. The sun dies to allow the moon come awake for the lady night with her dress of black and stars. Walking back to her room, Astrina takes Reliania with her. Not even looking back to see Merlin looking at Arthur. "What was all that about? You know that she means everything to me. Astrina is like my own flesh, my daughter. Would you really go to that extreme to rid the world of Morgana?" Merlin fighting back the tears that are slowly falling down from his cheeks. "I Wasn't thinking, I-I don't know anymore. In this world, I feel lost. You seem to have it all figured out, and in a laps of idiocy I almost struck out at a person, not to mean that it was a girl." Arthur bows his head farther down, avoiding Merlin's face. Merlin crouching down to his level, puts his hand on Arthur's shoulder and gives him a smile. Sniffling, he looks back at Merlin. Wide eyed to see that he holds no anger, disappointment, sadness, only seeing happiness, and what looks like maybe love....

"We should be getting some sleep. Come on. You look beat."