Chapter 11

IRENE'S POV

AT THE MAIN CAFETERIA

(Just imagine their cafeteria have much longer table than what shows in the picture)

Seating Arrangement:

(Left side table)
Jennie|Irene|Sana|Rosé|Lisa|Somi|Tzuyu

(Right side table)
Ryujin|Nayeon|Chae|Jisoo|Seulgi|Jeongyeon

How I will describe this situation? Ahmmm, it's not that awkward to have lunch with these "friends of Chaeyoung" at one table. However, I feel something that I can't explain. I'm just trying to focus on my food but they are stealing my attention effortlessly. The fact that they are just minding their own business. THAT'S ILLEGAL, you know. Not surprised that they are the center of attention on the campus right now. It's just their second day here but they managed to do that.

"Bae, are you attracted to them?" Jennie nudge me and whispered.

" Don't get me wrong they are all attractive but I don't know. Maybe? " I said, not sure.

" That explains why you stare at them like that" Jennie mumbled.

Oh, come on.

" Don't tell me, you didn't find them attractive? " I questioned in disbelief.

What kind of eyes does this human cat have, huh? Maybe her high standard made her blind.

"Not at all" she nonchalantly said.

It's impossible, she's lying. Tsk. 

" If you don't mind, could you stop whispering? I think they can hear you" Sana told us in a low voice.

We look at them and the girl with a thin and high nose bridge, a small face with a v-shaped jaw, pale skin, plump lips, and straight eyebrows. I believe her name is Seulgi according to Chaeyoung earlier. She's looking at us or me? Okay, she's looking at us don't assume Irene, I told to myself mentally. 

"OH HEY, BEAUTIFUL LADIES!" 

Oh, come on. Another attention getter or should I say, attention seeker? Yeah, if these friends of Chaeyoung are the attention-getters these jerks are the attention-seekers. 

" What do you need, Eunwoo?" Sana asked in a cold tone.

" Don't ask Sana my girl if you can't give what we need" Joohyuk was the one who answered and smirked. Tsk, pervert.

" This is a cafeteria, of course, we will have lunch here. We are just wondering why there are no dogs here. That's why we approached you." Eunwoo spoke again.

I know he's pertaining to Kai and his friends. Well, they are all the same.

" Just be thankful you have a chance to see our handsome faces here. Lately, we are busy in practice and you're not able to see us" Song Kang said without any shame.