Chapter 32

LISA’S POV

FRIDAY, 7:00 am

AT THE SPORTS ARENA
(TRACK AND FIELD)

Before 7 am, I and the squad arrived here on campus

Before 7 am, I and the squad arrived here on campus. But we separate ways since Seulgi and Jeongyeon still need to go to the library in the main building. They have something to do there. While Tzuyu and Jisoo went straight to their respective department building since they planned of using the remaining time before the class starts at 8:30 to read some of their books on their major subjects. While I’m here walking in the sports arena hoping to see Jennie’s brother. I know he’s an athlete specifically playing for long-distance running and javelin throw.

I look around if Jin is already here. As expected, athletes are earlier than everyone else, especially those sports are Track and Field.

When my eyes landed on my right side, I saw Jimin waving at me. I wave back at him. He is part of the athletic team.

He jogged towards me.

“ Good morning, Pres!” He greeted me.

“ Good morning, Mr. PCO” I greeted him back.

“ Don’t tell me Pres you are joining the athletic team as well? Is there anything you can’t do?” Jimin asked and chuckled.

I lightly shook my head, “ No. I’m actually looking for Seokjin. Is he here now?” I asked him which made his mouth form into an ‘O’ shape.

“ Oh. Is that so? They are there,” Jimin said, pointing at the bench approximately 150 meters away from us. 

I’m usually wearing spectacles but not because I have poor eyesight. I always work in front of a computer, laptop, or on my phone. That's why I need to wear something that could protect my eyes. I can’t afford to have blurry vision at this age. However, I wonder why I didn’t spot them right away earlier. 

“ I didn’t see them there earlier. Anyways, thank you Mr. PCO” I said bowing my head a little.

“ Actually, they were not there earlier. They just sit there just now. I think they used the comfort room to change clothes into their sportswear. Just wait here Pres, I’ll call Jin,” Jimin uttered.

“ It’s fine Jimin. I will go there instead and just call me Lisa.” I said.

Jimin nodded, “ Let’s go Lisa. I’ll accompany you there.”

“ Thank you, Jimin”

“ You’re welcome, Lisa.” Jimin said, “I really thought you would join us,” he added and chuckled again.

“ If only I could cut my body into 4 Jimin” I responded.

I had a short conversation with Jimin until we came to the bench.

“ Lisa!” Jungkook called. They all stood up.

“ Are you joining the athletic team?” Jungkook asked the same question that Jimin asked earlier.