Chapter 14

RYUJIN'S POV

IN THE LIVING ROOM

ON THE PHONE:

Me: Yeddeong~~~~

Yeji: What?

Me: Just one last favor, please?

Yeji: (Silence)

Me: Yeddeong~~~~

Yeji: WAIT! LET ME THINK!

Me: Do you remember? When we were kids? I always buy or give you chocolates. I always protecting you. I always play with you whenever you want. I alwa-

She cut me off.

Yeji: Do I need to pay now for all of that?

Me: YAHHHHHH! I didn't say that. What I'm trying to sa-

Ughhh! She cut me off again.

Yeji: What? It sounds like it's payback time. Are you really my best friend? Huh? Tell me! 

I'm just doing some drama for her to do me a favor now she's starting to be dramatic too. Aish. 

Me: YAH! Of course, I'm your best friend. I'm just trying to make you say yes to do me a favor.

Yeji: Is it about her again? Right? 

Me: Yeah, but I promise Yeddeong, this will be the last.

Yeji: (deep sigh) Okay fine, you promised Ryu! This will be the last, okay?

Me: YES Yeddeong! This will be the last. Thank you so much! You are my favorite best friend!

Yeji: Tsk. Who did you fool? You only have one best friend Ryujin.

Me: HAHAHAHA whatever. Still, you're my favorite best friend! As in, YOU'RE THE BEST!

Yeji: Okay, you're happy now? I'm still on my duty. Just see you tomorrow.

Me: Okay, See you tomorrow, Yeddeong!

END OF THE CALL

"YES!!!!" I shouted and punched the air in happiness.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH! Who was on the phone? That person seems the reason for your wide and sweet smile. Tell me Cous, are you in love with her?"  Chaeyoung Unnie asked.

She's sitting while reading a newspaper. I didn't notice she went down here. 

" It's my best friend Unnie, Yeji is her name. Yeah, I'm in love" I said while still smiling. I can't stop myself from smiling you know.

I'm happy.

" So, someone is in love with her best friend, huh?" Chaeyoung Unnie said, giving me a teasing look.