Chapter 25 [Part 1/3]

FREEN'S POV

I'm just casually walking to a mall but I am extra careful. I wear a hoodie, cap, shades and a mask. If you're thinking I'm doing this stuff to hide from my fans, you're wrong. Yeah, I'm an actress but I didn't mean to hide from my fans but to a particular person who stalks me 24/7. The last time I check, she was not jobless to stalk me consistently like that.

I am in alert mode in case she followed me here. Damn her, I can't catch a break running here, running there because of her. " Where is the bookstore here again?" I mumble as I roam my eyes around the mall in search of the bookstore. This mall is the nearest I could go to buy the books I needed. I am an actress and at the same time a 4th year college student.

I am about to come near the merchandise stall to ask the sales clerk but my eyes caught someone not so far away from me.

"Shit" I walk backward and GREAT! I bumped into someone!

Why I didn't even turn first before I walk away, stupid feet I have. I mentally scolded my feet yeah like it's my feet's fault, stupid me.

I fastly turn to help the girl I bumped into, " I'm sorry" I apologized and walk as quickly as I can but at the same time still being careful not to get her attention.

"She doesn't have any plan to stop" I frustratedly mumbled, still walking away. I look back but I didn't see her anymore but that is the scary part when she is suddenly disappearing. Now, I didn't care if I draw people's attention, I run faster like a cheetah to arrive first in the underground parking lot of this mall where I park my car. Yeah, to arrive FIRST because I know damn well she's on her way there now.

I didn't mind catching my breath as my feet stepped into the underground parking lot I already took my car keys in my pocket. I park my car not too far that's great, right? You should say yes. I just pray to all Gods that I made the right decision.

When I reach where my car was parked I sighed in relief.

"Thank God" I uttered and turned back ready to go to the other side of my car.

"JISOOS CHRIST!" I shouted in surprise, holding my chest. I think I shouted for the wrong Jesus.

"Nóng săao" she called which made me smile in disbelief.

Is she a clown? I am not happy with what she is doing right now. I mentally said.

" Did I just hear it right? Did you call me younger sister? As far as I remember the time you cheated on my cousin you forgot what we had. And that is being a SISTER even just not in blood." I said calmly but I could feel she can see through my eyes that inside me I am exploding in anger.

"I am s-sorry Nóng săao, F-freen. I-I know it was my f-fault. I-I ruin your t-trust. I-" She is just repeating the same words again and again every time she had a chance to talk to us. I signaled using my hand for her to stop.

" Not only my trust, everyone's trust. Actually, just to think everything happened in the past I realized it's our fault that we pushed Lisa to you and you know how I felt after I discovered all your shits later than everyone because Lisa hide it from her own family? I felt so stupid that I caused her pain. That I am one of the reasons why she suffered from a pain that she never deserve to suffer for. Until now I am still thinking what if I and Auntie Chitthip didn't force her to know you? What if we didn't force her to the idea of liking you? Maybe she didn't experience being betrayed by the person she learned to love. I AM SO FUCKING STUPID FOR GIVING YOU A FAVOR! I did it because you show me how you like and love her to the extent you are ready to give everything and do everything for her. Eventually, you only caused her pain despite you being madly in love with her. Imagine how funny it was....." I said and my tears started to fall. It hurts me too I feel like I betrayed my own cousin.