Chapter 28

FALCON-97'S POV

TUESDAY, 5 in the morning
At the Headquarters

TUESDAY, 5 in the morningAt the Headquarters

On the Phone:

“ I’m okay, Mr. M. I’m already here in South Korea in our headquarters”

“ I thought something happened to you in Las Vegas. I'm glad to know you came back here safely”

“ I’m fine Mr. M. I apologize if I couldn’t make an update Friday night until last night. I’m too busy cleaning this mess”

“ I understand Falcon.”

“ I think I need to end this call now Mr. M. He is starting to regain his consciousness”

“ I’ll be there”

I ended the call and wear on my head mask. I am currently standing outside of a room watching over this moron on the monitor attached above the door. He’s starting to move, a sign that he’s gaining consciousness now.

“ Do I really have a powerful punch? Or this moron and his friend are just too weak?” I mumbled and glanced at my fists.

I playfully click my tongue and shake my head.  I step forward to show my face in the identification scanner.

[100% Confirmed. It’s Special Agent Falcon-97]

The door opened.

That was a voice from the scanner. Only special agents and registered people can enter every room inside the headquarters. They can’t even step their feet inside the scope of our headquarters.

Anyways, where we detained him temporarily is not in a dark room where we usually do some conversation or you can call it interrogation with people that are not involved in the crime but they are those people who know something about the crime and criminal. All the suspects in the crime that we are catching will be detained in special rooms that we prepare for them. A room wherein what they can only see is WHITE. You read it right! There isn't any stuff inside, only a transparent chair and a table made of glass in the middle wherein we can tie them. We called it the 3D White room and it was personally designed by one of the most dangerous and skilled Special Agents that MBHS AGENCY has. I am a special agent and now you know why I need to disguise myself.