Chapter 23

MINA'S POV

Hyeri, Sakura, and Dahyun are already in the Dance studio. While I'm here doesn't know where would I go to find Krystal. I am just walking and walking around hoping to finally see her. Five of us are part of the YG's Cheerleading squad. And to say the practice will not gonna start if Krystal is still not there because she is simply the Cheerleading Captain. I've been calling her since I arrived here but she didn't answer even just a single call. I send hundreds of messages already but still no response.

I stop walking when an idea pops up in my head.

" Okay, I must check the private parking lot" I mumbles as I started to change direction. I should think about this earlier if her car is there then she's here on campus already which means the search will continue. But if her car is not there it means I will stop searching.

The private parking lot is different from the wide parking lot meters away from the University's main building. The private one is an underground parking lot located in the University's staff building. The building is intended only for the professors and staff of the University and its underground is a private parking lot. Only the mini park separates the said building from the main building. This University's hugeness is no joke to the extent that you will have a headache imagining how huge it is, kiddin'.

I am already here and I am looking for the number 17. While I'm busy walking towards the direction where parking lot #17, someone is yelling behind me.

" HEY MISS, WAIT!" I turned to see a girl running towards me.

" Oh thank God you finally heard me. I am yelling since you are in the field but it see-" I cut her off.

" Wait, what do you need? And may I know why you're yelling and following me here? I didn't know you. It's not a good thing to stalk someone do you know that? I may report you for invading my privacy." I seriously said.

" WOAHHH WOAHHH WOAHHH, easy Miss," She said, I don't have enough patience to handle this.

" Can you please tell me what you need? I don't want to waste my time and I still need to do something" I said with a bit of annoyance in my voice.

She whispered something but I didn't manage to hear it and I am not interested.

I look at her blankly waiting for her to speak.

" Professor BoA orders me that in case I see you I should tell you that your cheerleading captain is already in the dance studio. I saw you in front of the main building earlier but you suddenly walk fast. I tried to call you but you couldn't hear me I guess." She said.

I sighed and mumbled." Thank God"

" Oh No no no, My name is Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung Son, not God," She said, smiling innocently.

I forcibly smiled back trying to restrain my mouth to say bad things to this kid.

" Okay thank you, Chaeyoung," I said and started to walk out of the underground parking lot.

" Hey wait!" She shouted again.

" What?!" I raised my voice a little bit. I am already tired of walking and searching for my friend almost in every corner of this goddamn campus. I don't have the energy to engage with kids.

"Nothing," She said and smiled. I mentally rolled my eyes and didn't mind wasting my energy to smile back at her.

I walk fast before she could open her mouth again.

CHAEYOUNG SON'S POV

" At least you got a chance to talk to her" Jeongyeon came out behind one of the cars where she is hiding since we entered here.