8 🍂

Hello guys. Though I am still sick, I wanted to write today because today was so beautiful, so overwhelming. So emotional and so pure for us.  I am sure that you all know, our baby girl , our shehnaaz has won a filmfare award and dedicated it to our hero, our Sidharth. And nothing can be more pure than this. This day needed to be celebrated. And that's why I am giving an update today. 💛

SIDHARTH SHUKLA , THIS IS FOR YOU ❤️

_ SHEHNAAZ KAUR GILL ✨

.

Sidharth sat on his horse and made his wife sit in front of him carefully.

She gasped when the horse started walking and said with her soft voice ...

Sana: hume daar lag raha hai.

Sid: hum hai na aap k Saath? Aap daar kyun rahi hai? Hum aap ko Kuch hone denge Kya? Nahi na?

She took a deep breath and her face had a relief. She has the trust that he won't let anything happen to her. She doesn't know when her heart had built this kind of trust for her husband but every time she feels scared and he gives her the assurance that he is here, her heart literally screams that - IF HE IS SAYING THAT HE IS HERE THEN HE MEANS IT. IF HE PROMISES TO TAKE CARE OF HER THEN HE WILL DO IT. HER HEART KNOWS THAT SHE IS SAFE WITH HIM. HE WILL PROTECT HER, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS! SHE TRUSTS HIM.

With a jerk , she came back from her thoughts and saw that the horse was now running smoothly. It was a white coloured horse and she looked at it with adore.

He looked at her and said...

Sid: ye humara khaas ghora hai.  Paata hai kyun?

Sana: kyun?

Sid:

humare abbu k pas ek kale raang ka ghora tha jisko humare abbu taab hi bahar nikalte the jaab unko ammi k saath bahar jaana hota tha.

Ek din humne abbu ko kaha ki hume woh kala ghora chahiye par abbu ne hume wo ghora dene se inkar kar diya. Hum Ruth gye Aur humne abbu se kuch der taak baat bhi nahi ki thi.

Fir abbu humare kamre mein aa k humare pas baithe aur humse kaha ki ye ghora woh Hume issliye nahi de saakte kyun ki ye unke liye khaas hai. Ye ghora unko unki aur ammi ki pyaari safar ka yaad dilata hai.

Hume sun k bohot accha laga. Humne abbu ko gaale laga k kaha aap ammi se bohot mohabbat karte hai , hai na abbu! ?

Abbu ne kaha agar aap apne begum se mohabbat nahi kar saakte toh fir aap asli raja nahi ho saakte. Kyun ki jo apne rani k dil pe raaj nahi karta woh logo k dil pe kaise karega? Aur apni begum ko mohabbat karna humara farz hai. Aur unko ye mehsoos karwana ki woh Kitne khaas hai, woh bhi humari hi jimmedaari hai.