Eddie Munson X Henderson!Reader - Want You Bad

A/N - This chapter was inspired by the song Want You Bad by The Offspring. Reader is Dustin's big sister for this one. I wasn't sure I liked this one, but I was in the mood for some shameless flirting and I needed to post something, so here we go. I hope you all enjoy it.

When you had first accidentally met Eddie, when picking up Dustin from one of his DnD sessions, you had been expecting one of the most alternative, bad-attitude guys in the world. I mean, you'd spent most of the last month listening to Dustin going on and on about how cool and edgy he was. And then, you'd met him for yourself and you'd been a little confused. 

He'd given you what was possibly the sweetest smile you had ever seen. He'd apologised for the session overrunning and leaving you waiting outside whilst they finished up. He'd walked you and Dustin out to your car and he'd opened the door for you. He was so goddamn nice that it had been shocking. And it had killed you a little bit because part of you had been crushing on this mysterious, alternative guy since Dustin had first pointed him out in one of his polaroids.

 You'd always had a thing for bad boys and up until you'd actually met him, Eddie had seemed like the perfect guy for you. But now, you were getting worried that maybe he was a little bit too nice for you.

The next week, you'd picked up Dustin again, waltzing into the drama room as they were packing up. 

"You guys finished?" you hummed, drawing their attention over to you. It had been cute the first time, seeing how flustered the other guys got when you were amongst them, but this time it was frustrating. The quicker they cleared out, the quicker you could try out a little bit of flirting with their leader. You were certain you could draw the bad side out of him if you tried hard enough, and you were more than willing to put the work in to get what you wanted.

"Yep," Dustin muttered, shooting Eddie a warning look before throwing his bag over his shoulder and grabbing you by the wrist. "Let's go," he started again, trying to drag you out of the room.

You stood your ground, lifting an eyebrow at him in question. "There's no rush. You can finish saying goodbye-"

"I want to go," he bit back at you, tugging on your arm again when you sent Eddie a questioning look, finding him already frowning at the interaction. 

"What's going on?" you started again, watching as the others quickly filed out. Clearly, this was a problem that had been festering for a while, and they knew better than to hang around to see the fallout. "Dustin," you muttered, untangling your arm from his grip. "Tell me."

Dustin sighed, shaking his head and looking every bit the moody teenager he was. "Eddie won't stop talking about you," he grumbled, his eyes moving past you to linger on his friend. "Keeps saying how hot you are, even though I told him to stop-"

You bit back a bubble of laughter at the comment, shaking your head slightly. "Wow," you murmured, finally risking a glance at Eddie, who was slowly turning red. 

"Sorry," he murmured, swallowing down the lump in his throat. "I didn't think he'd tell you-"

You waved a hand at him, cutting him off. "It's fine," you hummed. 

"He was objectifying you," Dustin pressed on, looking a little annoyed that you weren't mad at the revelation. "He kept talking about your butt."

A snort of laughter slipped out of you at his comment. "Was he saying it was good?"

Dustin let out a frustrated sigh, shaking his head. "I hate you guys," he bit out, holding out a hand to you. "Car keys."

You handed them over with a sweet smile. "I'll be out in a sec, Dusty," you told him, ruffling his hair lightly before he hurried out of the room, leaving you alone with his friend. 

Both of you stayed quiet for a moment as you approached him, perching yourself on the edge of the table. 

"It was all good," he hummed, offering you a sweet smile as your brow furrowed. "The stuff I was saying about your butt," he explained. 

A soft chuckle slipped out of you at his comment. "I mean, I've got a great ass. It'd be hard not to compliment it," you teased. "This is good though," you told him. "I was worried that you were a bit too much of a gentleman for my tastes, but if Dustin's being honest, you've been objectifying me all week. That's not very gentlemanly, is it?"

His tongue darted out to wet his bottom lip. "I tend to keep the less gentlemanly stuff private," he confessed. "You know, a lady in the street, freak in the sheets type of thing."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," he confirmed. "But God, you're so hot that it's making me reconsider that rule."

"Don't get me wrong," you hummed. "I think it's a good rule," you pressed on. "But I wouldn't mind you breaking it from time to time."

Eddie nodded. "I'll bear that in mind," he told you, his eyes flickering down to your lips for a second. "You oughta get back to Dustin before he starts thinking I'm taking advantage of you," he added. 

You let out a soft hum of agreement. "Wouldn't want him thinking that now, would we?" you murmured, biting down on your bottom lip as you smiled at him. "You gonna watch my ass as I leave?" 

Eddie let out a soft snort of laughter. "You're kidding, right? I wouldn't be able to stop myself if I tried," he told you, watching as you pushed off of the table, grinning. 

You made sure to put a little extra sway into your hips as you went, offering him a little wave over your shoulder. "I'll see you around, Eddie," you called out, glancing back at him to find his eyes fixed on your butt. 

"See you around, Princess," he hummed out, his tongue darting out to wet his bottom lip as his eyes darted up to your face for a second, a small smirk pulling at the corners of his mouth. 

Please consider supporting me for just £3 using Ko-Fi. The link is available on my profile page. If you have any questions about Ko-Fi please feel free to private message me. Thank you. L x