Ch. 10 - It's a Secret, Got it!?

"Where the hell have you been all weekend?" Levy asked with a worried voice and her arms on her hips.

"Uh, home?" I stated in an obvious tone. "Okay, look. I'm sorry, okay? Things just...ran strange at home."

Levy nodded then took a deep breath to sigh, "Okay. Okay, then. I forgive you but, why did you say I can't come to your place when I called?" she asked, slightly lifting an eyebrow.

"Be-cause, my...parents - were, uh, trying to renovate the house." I said as an excuse.

She nodded and seemed satisfied. "Oh, okay. Well, anyway, Loke told me he's got free tickets for the beach this friday. Overnight swimming, it seems."

I nodded, "Yeah. I know."

"How did you find out?" she asked, her eyes filled with curiousity.

"Uh, well, Loke collects girls' contacts and... someone must've given mine."

Levy shook her head, "No. We girls don't give him our numbers. Only some are addicted to him that's why they gave him theirs. I can't imagine someone giving yours. No offense."

"None taken. And who knows? Maybe he's just got that - stalking skill or something." I contradicted.

She nodded, "Yeah. Maybe you're right. Well, come on, then. Time for class."

____________________________________________________________________________

"So, if you turn to page - " the teacher continued to speak when Natsu handed me a paper from behind me.

I turned and gave him a questioned look. He gestures me to open it then slumped his head on the table. I slowly uncrumpled the paper and saw what he wrote;

"Gray and Loke wants to party at our place."

My jaw dropped - literally when I saw this. I turned and shook my head at him. He gestures me to write back to him. I went in front and started writing;

"Didn't I tell you to keep it low-profile? No. We can't let anyone into our house."

I handed him the sheet. Eventually, he wrote back as soon as he could. And I got this as an answer;

"Please...? Just one night? Just one boys' night."

Then, I wrote back again.

"What am I gonna do? Hide in our house while they're there?"

And he wrote back;

"Not a bad idea :P"

I rolled my eyes and wrote back;

"NO. NOT a good idea. I warn you, Natsu. You better not."

The teacher dropped his chalk on his table and placed his hand on his hips, "Dragneel, Heartfilia, hand me that paper. Now."

Natsu and I sighed, "This is all your fault." I whispered when he stood up, handing him the paper. When he heads back, he winks, "I got that covered."

The teacher read the paper and cleared his throat. A slight blush rose, makes one wonder what was written, "If you have questions to ask, just come up to me. Don't ask your classmate when they're not sure. Now then, back before I was rudely interrupted.."

My eyes widened. I turned to face Natsu, "What was written on that note?"

He shrugs, "Easy. I knew teachers. Especially how to trick 'em. I had extra notes underneath where you pretend to be asking me about his topic."