Ch. 29 - When they declared rivalry

____________________________________________________________________________

Sighing deeply as I can go as I walked with Levy through the halls, I couldn't think of anything more disturbing than grieving about what Natsu stated our relationship to Lisanna and about Lisanna doting over Natsu while keeping all the secrets from your bestfriend.

It's hard to keep secrets from Levy. She's like a human lie detector. I'm veru sure sooner or later, she'll definitely find me out . . .

"So, what do you think?" She asked, sounding curious to my opinion. She stopped to her tracks when she seemed to have noticed my absence of mind.

"Huh...?" I shook my head out of the clouds. "S-Sorry, what was it you were saying, Lev?" I laughed nervously, tucking a bit strand of hair behind my ear.

She stood on her tip toes and zoomed her eyes on mine. She lifted an eyebrow, making me look away. She backed away and with the snap of her fingers, I already knew she found me out. "Shut up!" She exclaimed. "You're in love!"

At first, I wanted a little denial but, of course, who wouldn't admit they like a guy to their bestfriend, right? I shook my head and laughed.

She held her cheeks together and looked like as if she wants to take them off. "Oh. My. Glob. I can't believe this is happening! I can't believe this is happening!!"

She squealed, running circles around me. "So, tell me! Is it... the famous *ahem* Mr. Dragneel?"

I sighed in defeat with rolling eyes. "Who else would it be, dummy?"

She kept fanning herself by the palms of her hand. She couldn't help but scream. In order to avoid her causing a scene, I covered her mouth with her handkerchief as she was fangirling.

"OMG! OMG! OMG! Tell me details!! Quick!!" Levy ordered as she held both her hands into a cirlce and kept biting her nails as she impatiently waited.

"Well... I-I like him. And... the problem is he doesn't... like me back, I think. If this would be based on what Natsu stated our relationship was to Lisanna." I shrugged along with mt answer.

"Wait, he did wha-?"

"Oh. Shoot. I forgot to tell you... Lisanna found out our secret." I slapped my palm into my face in disappointment. "Urgh! I wish she didn't find out..." I sighed in despair as I held my hair up in the air.

"H-How? W-when??"

“Levy, can we just skip that part and let me tell you--”

She folded her arms across her chest and pouted. “Tell. Me. Details.” she demanded in a hoarse voice.

Sighing in defeat, I nodded. “Fine. Fine, I'll tell you everything.”

***

Natsu's P.O.V.

Sitting by the edge of the stairs, I let the wind blow through my spiky but soft hair and stare down at Lucy who was talking with Levy.

“Problem?”

I look up to see Gray sit across the stairs and stare at me. “Oh, Gray.” I shrugged, continuing to stare down at Lucy. “There's... something weird going on.”