Ch. 36 - Good Luck!

Ch. 36 - Good luck!

Lisanna's voice seems a little serious when she asked me that she needed to talk to me. "Wh--What is it, Lisanna?" I asked her, sounding a little concerned. If this is about Natsu, I don't think I can handle it anymore.

She sighs first, looking in Natsu's direction, who was running around with an ice cream stuck in his mouth. Lisanna softly chuckles but not the usual chuckle I hear from her.

"Natsu's...a complete idiot, huh?"

I shrugged at her statement. "That's an understatement, really." then softly chuckle. Using my peripherals, I look to my side and wait for her to begin.

"You...love Natsu, too, right?"

At first, I gasped automatically by instinct. Then closed my eyes, looking in Natsu's direction. "Yeah." I replied shortly.

"I'm relieved...to see Natsu's love." after she stated that, I quickly turned, not understanding what she meant by that.

"Sorry? I...didn't understand."

She flips her hair and shook her head. "Nothing." She breathed then turned to face me. "I just wanted to say...congratulations." she pats me on the shoulder and then went on her way, walking away from me.

"Lisanna? Oy! What was that all about!" I managed to ask before she disappeared.

"I wish you good luck! To both of you!" she shouted as she waved both of her hands in the air then ran off. I could sense her loneliness by her back.

"What was that about?"

"Lu-chan!" I heard Levy's voice getting louder as she got closer and closer with Erza beside her. When they stopped, Levy lifted her head, tears, a smile and a blush printed on her face.

"Oh, sorry, I missed lunch." I laughed nervously while scratching myself by the nape. "Eh? Did something good happen?" I quickly asked, judging Levy's smile.

Erza nodded with a smile with her arms crossed across her chest. "Levy...confessed to her beloved."

My eyes widened, looking back and forth from Erza to Levy. Just when I realized, I yelled at the top of my lungs. "EHHH?!!"

My whole body shivered at the thought. "H--How did that happen?! L--Levy! D--Don't tell me you got rejected?!"

She shook her hands in he air along with her head. "No! I--I didn't confess to him! I--I didn't get rejected. I-I just...managed to talk to him."

I breathed calmly in relief when I heard the news. "I see. That's good news." I nodded and patted Levy by her head then smiled. "I wish you luck, Levy."

She smiles and nods, "Thanks. I couldn't have done it without you two."

____________________________________________________________________________

Here we are, walking out of the school and as usual, with Natsu by my side, eating bread curry--a whole plastic bag of it.

I glared at him with my poker face. We didn't stop walking and continued. He seemed to notice and looked back in my direction with a poker face. "What is it now? Just eatin' curry bread. Oh. Did you want some?"

I sighed in despair. "Forget it. You're hopeless." I just stare at him in awe, well, trying to keep my eyes discreet.

His soft spiky pink hair flowing hrough the rhythm of the air, his signature scale-like scarf, those cute green onyx eyes, his muscle-toned body. I couldn't get enough of him. Up until now, I still can't believe I fell in love with this idiot. Not that I enjoy calling him an idiot. I just feel comfortable calling him that way than his real name. For...some reason I don't know.