Ch. 15 - Beach Party (pt. 1)

FINALLY, CLASSES ARE OVER. Just when the bell had rang, every student of FA ran out of the school-especially the seniors since we have a party to go to.

"Bye, Lucy! See you at the beach!" Levy waved goodbye, going to the direction of her house. I waved back and walked towards the school bus that had a banner saying, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOKE. Although, someone vandalized it and painted PLAYBOY over Loke's name.

"Lucy! Let's sit together in the bus!" Natsu hummed cheeefully as I was climbing on to the bus.

"Sure, yeah, whatever." I replied casually then took a seat by the window. I rested my chin on my palm then looked out the window.

Then, I heard someone gulp. I turn and realized it was actually Natsu. "What's wrong?"

"U-U-Uhh..." he continued to gulp, his whole body fidgeting.

"Um..." I laughed nervously. "I don't get it but hang in there." I smiled weakly then plugged in my earphones.

"Heya, Luce."

I look up and saw Gray standing, getting support from the top of my seat. "Heya." I greeted back.

"You didn't know did ya?" Gray chuckled.

"Knew what?" I asked curiously.

Gray pursed his lips, pointing in Natsu's direction. "Pinky has a weakness for transportation like he said."

I giggled, "So transportaion is your weakness."

"S-Shut up and lend me a pill!" Natsu demanded, handing out his shaking hand to us.

"I-I don't have any." I stated blandly.

"What!? What kind of girl goes on a bus without any meds!? Are you insane!?" Natsu shouted, caressing the side of his head.

"Ugh." I exclaimed. "Excuse me," I started coldly. "If you had transportation sickness then you should've brought your own meds." I crossed my arms across my chest and looked away, pouting.

"Beat that, pinky!" Gray chuckles, sitting back in his seat.

"Honestly, boys these days..."

●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●

@The_Beach

Everyone excitedly ran down the bus and went on their own ways to spend their day at the beach. Meanwhile, I'm stuck in front of the bus, waiting for Natsu to come down. Since, after all, my parents told me to never leave his side.

I rolled my eyes, puttig my sun glasses on then leaned by the bus with my arms crossed. "Just how long is he gonna stay inside and sleep?"

I look up and saw Natsu stumbling down the bus. Eventually when he arrived, he plopped his body on the sand.

"Oh. Come on! Get up." I pulled Natsu up and looked at his expression. "Are you still sick after getting down?" He nodded rapidly.

"Geez. You should've packed your pills, then." I grunted, placing his arm around my neck then walked through the beach.

"Hey, Lu-" Gray stopped speaking. His eyes widened. "Hey, hey, I'll help." Gray snatched Natsu's body from mine then carried him on his own.

"Thanks, Gray." I tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear then went to one of the huts where the girls sleep together while Gray went to the boys' hut to leave Natsu.