Ch. 53 - Cold Lisanna

Lisanna's POV

I placed my arms on my waist, sighing in defeat. “Now, where did Levy go?” I walked for a bit further, continuing my search for her. “Levy! Levy, where did you go?”

I felt a hand rest upon my shoulder. “Hey, it's already pass curfew, young lady. May I escort you to your room?”

I looked up and saw a familiar outfit. It was the uniform of the hotel. I backed away a bit, feeling relieved that he wasn't a drunk customer or something. “O-Oh! You startled me. No, no, it's fine. I can go there myself.”

He continued with his 'touchy' ways by holding my wrist upward. I felt my arm go numb with my eyes widened. “No, no, allow me.” he licked his own lips as if preparing to do something horrible to me.

“Ow! Stop it, you're an employee! I can report you and make you lose your job!”

He tilted his head in a maniacal way and started frantically laughing. “I apologize but, I am not a worker!”

My biggest fear right now--would be to let this dumbass touch my body. I closed my eyes as his hands started closing in.

*boogsh* *crash*

My eyes started re-adjusting at the scene. In a flash, I saw the stranger's head stuck inside the garbage can, screaming for help. “W-What happened...?”

“I told you to be careful.”

I gulped nervously, hesitating to turn around. I managed to stay in place, staring on the ground without even taking a glance at him. “And, I told you to leave me alone.”

“What a great way of saying thank you after saving your life and giving you an advice for a lifetime.” he stated sarcastically, making me grip onto my hands by my side.

“I can't be careful of what's already broken, Sting.”

I could hear his foot steps close up. I felt his warm voice send chills down my spine as he spoke. “I could if you let me.”

I shut my eyes closed as I walked away from him. “It's just not that easy.”

Lucy's POV

The Next day . . .

Levy groaned as she packed her things into her suitcase. “I'm going to miss this place.” she pouts, caressing the futon she slept in. After fixing the bed sheets, she puts on a straight face and said, “Alrighty, I've moved on, let's go.”

I simply laughed at her reaction as I went and picked up mine. When Levy opened the door, she almost squeaked. “Lulu, visitor!~”

My heart raced, knowing who it already was. I turned to run towards him, giving him a great big hug, and ended up falling on top of him in the process. “Good morning, my--” I shook my head and squeaked his name, “...s-sting?!”

“Uh... jump much?” he grabbed my arms and stood both of us up, dusting himself from the fall.

I tucked a strand of hair embarrassingly behind my ear, biting my lower lip. “S-Sorry, I-I thought you were... someone I, uh,” instead of wasting time, I coughed and changed the subject. “What do you want?”