Ch. 19 - Making up

Ch. 19 - Making up

____________________________________________________________________________

"Bye, Lu-chan. Bye, Natsu. Thanks for letting us come. We'll visit again next time." Levy waved goodbye as she and Gray disappeared when they have gone home.

"Sure. Thanks, flame brain." Gray chuckled and went on his own way home.

Right after I had closed the screen door and the wooden one, Natsu glared at me with his squinted eyes and his crossed arms above his chest. "Care to explain yourself, Lucy?"

I gulped but tried to hide the fact that I was afraid of him. "What's the problem?" I laughed nervously. "I mean, they just went and visited in case there's homework or important stuff to do-"

"Lucy." He almost growled at me, wearing his pissed off face. "You know what I'm pissed about?"

I shook my head nervously, pretending to play dumb. "I think you know exactly what I'm talking about." He placed a hand on the left side of my head, leaning his face forward--close enough to almost kiss me.

I blushed, looking away from him awkwardly. "T-This is a bit too...close..."

I felt his hand pull my chin, making me look at his gaze but I had used my peripherals. That was a wrong choice. "Lucy! Stop looking away and look at me. Directly."

He sounded angry so I had no choice but to obey him. "F-Fine."

"You're so unfair." With that stated, he slowly moved away from me along with his hand. Started to walk upstairs but I followed him.

"W-What do you mean by unfair? What'd I ever do to you?" I asked as I followed him inside our bedroom. He plopped himself on the bed but I tapped his stomach to make him sit up.

"Hey. I'm still talking to you."

He glared daggers at me, lying himself on his right arm with his back facing me. "Whatever..."

"Come on." I pulled him by his arm to make him face me. "Tell me."

He removed my hand from his chin and gruffed, "You're so stupid."

My eyes widened in anger. "Excuse me, you can call me an idiot. But supid is taking too fa-"

"You're so stupid to not even realize a simple mistake." He sat up, staring at me with those serious eyes I've never stare at before. "Didn't you disband me from inviting Gray and Loke before? Now you went and invited Gray and Levy over? Now tell how that is not unfair."

I scoffed, "Natsu. This was different because both of the visitors know about our secret."

"Oh. So what are you trying to tell me? I can't invite people over unless they know about our secret?"

"No. I'm telling you--we can't let the others know about our secret other than Gray and Levy."

"Why them?"

"I trust Levy. And Gray. Even though he found out himself, he kept it a secret."

Natsu scratched the back of his head, shaking it then lied on his right side. "So unfair."

"Natsu, are you seriously mad at me?"

"I'm not talking to you."

"Fine. Be that way." I grumbled, pulling the blanket to wrap it around my body then frowned. "Go and sleep on the couch, then."

"No way. You aren't the boss of me. My parents paid for this house, too."

"Fine. No breakfast tomorrow, then, I guess."