Ch. 52 - you're my girlfriend

Levy's POV

Lisanna had dragged me to be her companion since we lost and she was feeling 'out of it' the whole time. She went and bought a bottle of water and started drinking. “Ahh... finally, something fresh for the night.”

“Lisanna, can I ask you something personal?” I asked, looking down to our feet.

She stared back at me and replied. “Depends how personal it is.”

“Are you still in love with Natsu? One answer. I need to know. My bestfriend's been--”

She cleared her throat, stopping me from continuing to speak. “Lev, that's a little offensive.” she suddenly bursts out laughing, trying to hold it all in to become serious again. “I've abandoned my love for him a long time. Ever since the day I wished Lucy good luck, that was a sign that I gave up. I gave him up. I feel nothing right now...” she closes the water bottle and gestured me to go with her. “Let's just go eat. I'm starving.”

I held her arm and looked sympathetically at her. “I'm sorry for accusing you.”

She smiled then, shook her head. “It's fine. I'm used to it. Let's just move on to the present issue, okay?”

I nodded and faked a smile. “Alright.”

Lucy's POV

      “Juvia has never tasted something like liquor before!” Juvia suddenly pranced around as she was humming happily, seeking for Gray while the three of us left at the table kept eating and pretending nothing happened when Gajeel actually tricked Juvia into thinking it was real liquor when it was just apple juice, really.

“She is one heck of an idiot.” Gajeel commented as he continued eating his dish.

“But, Juvia's actually great in academics. Maybe love is just what makes her feel this way.” my eyes widened when I suddenly remembered Natsu's team lost. I want to go see him in the other room.

A tissue touched the tip of my lips, making me look up to see Sting wiping the spaghetti stain off it. “Are you a kid? How can you eat like this?”

I suddenly felt my cheeks burn up, remembering Natsu's kiss. I took the tissue from Sting and wiped them on my own. “I-I can do that on my own, thanks...”

He lifted a brow at me but, later on, just shrugged it off and started eating again. I stood up from my seat, excusing myself. “I'm just gonna go look for Natsu. You guys can just stick here and eat, okay? I'll be right back.”

Gajeel and Sting didn't seem to mind as they continued to eat while I walk away from them. As I started looking around, I saw Levy eating with Lisanna so, I went over towards them and asked, “Have you guys seen Natsu?”

Lisanna coughed before speaking. “Oh, I think he went arguing with Gray. I don't know where they went, though.”

Levy shrugged, “You could just text him, Lucy.” she suddenly smirked at the idea.

I pouted, looking down on myself and shook my head. "N-No... I-I don't think it wouls be appropriate..."

Levy lifted a brow at me and held me by my arm. "What are you talking about? It's only Natsu. Wait, did something happen between you two?"