Ch. 39 - The Best Partner!

____________________________________________________________________________

Lucy's P.O.V.

   Pulling my hair up in a bun, I went and lied my back on the couch as I continued watching 'The Immortal Instruments : City of Bones'. Not that I haven't watched it. I have watched it a thousand times and never got tired of it. No matter how many people kept complainig how badly the movie turned out, I sticked to my opinion which was the 'movie-will-always-be-awesome' side.

After reading the books, I was a little disappointed when some parts didn't appear but, I didn't want to be a perfectionist so... in short--The movie's still great! I just love how they imagined Lily Collins and Jamie Campbell Bower as Clary and Jace, I mean, they fit the spot!

    I suddenly felt flat when the couch moved, I turned and saw Natsu sitting with his popcorn-filled bowl at the ready. “Heya, Luce! What're we watchin'?”

I giggled delightfully to myself with my hin resting on the support of my arms and my legs curled above the sofa. “It's The Mortal Instruments : City of Bones, Natsu!” I squealed to myself as I continued watching the movie.

     “Heh, you seem pretty into it.” Natsu stated but I didn't hear him talk much since I was pretty much focused on Jace and Clary--ohh how I love those two.

We got to the part where Clary fainted and was caught by Simon and Jace. “BEST PART!” I yelled at Natsu all of a sudden, making him scootch a lot away from me with himself still staring weirdly at me.

"This is the part where you tear pieces of your shirt to bind my wounds.." clary observed, making jace look at her. "If you wanted me to take my clothes off, you should've just asked."

I squealed a lot more and ended up clinging on to Natsu's arm. “KYAA! JACE IS FRICKING HOT! Don'cha think so, Natsu?”

He squinted his eyes on me. “You do know I'm a guy. I'm interested in women--not guys.”

The movie pretty much went on and on and finally, I was relieved when Natsu stopped talking. I sighed and focused upon the movie screen. It was too quiet if you ask me. Natsu would usually keep on whining and whining all day.

     So, anyway, just so you know, we got to the part where Jace was denying he was the son of a Morganston. When he pushed Valentine against the wall, chills were sent down to my spine when I suddenly saw Natsu punch his fists on the coffee table.

“NOOOO!! What the f*ck is with this movie, Luce?! How could they kiss?! T-They're siblings?! What the f*ck is wrong with the author?!” Natsu ruffled his hair up, kept cursing over and over again under his breath.

I tapped him by his shoulder and whispered, “Want a spoiler? They're not real siblings. Clary's real sibling will be revealed in the series. Unfortunately, there won't be a sequel.

His head rose up, “How could they not make a sequel?! It's fricking awesome and twisted at the same time!”

I caressed his back and nodded in agreement, “I feel you, dude. A lot of fans complained about the movie taking too much scenes out from the book.”

He slumped his head and actually bawled. “Luce, let's go to their set right now!” he ordered, grabbig me by the hand and was about to pull me out when I pulled mine back to me.

“No way! This arm is mine. And besides, we can't change the past.” I folded my arms against my chest and slouched my back on the sofa. “Oh, tomorrow, the partnerings will be decided, right?”