Warrior Cats: Ashpelt 2018-2020 (TH)

**cringe

Name: Ashpelt (Ashstar)

Age: 1000000000000 moons

Season of birth: spring

Season of death: NeVEr

Age of death: NoPe

How they died: NuH Uh.

Childhood: she grew up loved, and seen as a blessing from starclan as she was sent down to fourtrees for the cats of the clans to claim. She was selected by Thunderclan, and was raised SUPER loved and everyone loved her, aside from her adoptive mother, who hated her.

Apprenticeship: Ashkit became Ashpaw, and her mentor is Dawnlily. Ashpaw trained everyday to become the strongest cat to impress Owlpaw. Ashpaw also grew close to Lavenderpaw and Darkpaw paw during this time. A ghost cat Named Shade told Ashpaw whatever she needed to know, and Shade stuck around

Warrior life: Ashpaw was named to Ashpelt, but soon, the deputy died because of illness. The leader, Maggotstar, named Owlheart  (owlpaw) the deputy, and gave Owlheart an apprentice. Maggotstar was then MURDERED, losing his last life, and Owlheart became leader, and named Ashpelt the deputy. The clan cats were forced to leave their home, and Ashpelt led then to a large field,  with a pond nearby. Ashpelt awoke by seeing Owlstar's dead body in the lake, and Ashpelt became the leader, naming Darkheart as her deputy.

Leader life: Ashpelt gained her leader name, and finished leading the four clans to their new home. Thunderclan got large cliffs for protection, the leaders den was behind a waterfall.

Healer life: nOpe.

Family: Dustfern (brother), Scourge (dark forest dad), Squirrelflight (starclan mom)

Friends: Lavenderfur, Darkheart.

Mate: Owlstar.

Kits: NONE.

Clan: Thunderclan, DUH.

Sexuality: straight

Gender: female

Appearance: a beautiful brown long haired cat with green eyes. She has light brown spots, and dark brown stripes.

Fandom: Warrior Cats by Erin Hunter

Other: because Ashstar was born in starclan, she couldn't die, no matter what! This led to her creating many new things, and becoming knowledgeable about things the other clan cats didn't know about. She also can't age.