Pokémon: Charcoal 2022-2023 (TH)

Name: Coal (Charcoal)

Age: 1

Gender: male

Sexuality: pansexual

Type: fire

Pokémon: Marowak (Alolan)

Height: 0.9 M

Old Backstory: Marowak was peacefully battling a charmander, and when that got boring he moved to fight an umbreon. As the fire and dark type were battling, a rockruff tried to interfere,  but got hit with the umbreon's quick attack. The rockruff was knocked out, and the trainer of the umbreon hurriedly threw a pókeball at Marowak, and took the rockruff to a pokémon center. The Marowak was later named "Charcoal" but was often called "Coal" for short. 

New Backstory: Coal was fairly young when he had his first bad encounter with water. His brother forced him in and held his head under. His second bad encounter came from a random trainer and their pokemon. A glaceon. Coal had nearly died that day but went forwards with life. He eventually met Tamao who they had a friendly battle with. Unfortunately, a local rockruff got in the way and got hit with the umbreon's Quick Attack. Coal panicked and took the pup to a pokecenter. The umbreon reluctantly followed, still wanting to continue the battle. When things calmed down, Coal learnt that the umbreon's name was Tamao, and that the rockruff's name was Red. They quickly became the bestest of friends, and annoyed Tamao using this new title. It wasn't long before Tamao had to leave, and Red and Coal went onto the plane since they didn't want to leave their new friend. When they got off, Coal was surprised to see a Sir'Fetchd threaten Tamao. It was mostly in fear from what Coal could tell. After a while, Tamao left for a long period of time. Everyone was starting to agree that he was dead. He surprised everyone though by returning with an egg. 

Move set: Will 'O Wisp, Ember, quick attack (5 other moves, taking ideas)