Pokémon: Tamao 2021-2023 (TH)

Name: Tamao 

Age: 15 years

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Bisexual

Type: Dark

Pokémon: Umbreon

Older Backstory: Eevee ran away from a pokémon breeding experiment center. He had been there for too long, and wished to evolve into an umbreon, not a sylveon! Eevee took his little sister with, and hid out in a tree until dawn. They wandered around, and as the sun rose, eevee's little sister got more and more energetic. When it became noon, the younger eevee started to evolve into an espeon, but was attacked by a houndoom. Eevee tried defending his sister, yet failed. The younger eevee was mauled to death, in mid evoloution. Eevee decided to call her Sakura from then on. Night after night, he kept seeing a bright light in the shape of an espeon, but it always disappeared. Eevee kept being haunted by the ghost of his sister, and one day, he couldn't take it anymore. He ran out into streets and started being bullied by other umbreon. A trainer was nearby, and took the injured eevee to the pokemon center. The trainer waited until eevee was healed, then took the eevee home to monitor him. One day, the trainer caught the eevee staring out at the moon, and it was that day onwards, the trainer decided to commit their entire life to making sure that eevee would be strong, and evolve into the pokemon of the night, umbreon. The trainer first gave the eevee a name, Tamao. Then, the trainer took the eevee out into the night, and trained with mewtwo and mew. Slowly, the team grew, and became the strongest pokémon team in the galar reigon! Tamao was also around when he watched a torchic hatch, he decided he would do his best to train the little pokémon.

IDENTITIES Backstory: Tamao was born in a breeding lab. It wasn't long before he was taken away, and left by himself. After a few weeks, a pink eevee named Shuuchaku, had been placed in with him, but she was too agressive leading to her being taken away. When Sakura was born, Tamao grew protective, and eventually Tamao ran away from a breeding lab with his sister. He was there for the move Moonlight, but it had been 'unsuccessful'. Another eevee, Star'Gazer took Tamao and Sakura in, however for staying there, Tamao had been abused by Star'Gazer. Sakura's life had been threatened numerous times, then Tamao finally snapped, 'killing' Star'Gazer. He went back and found that Sakura had an injured ear, and went to get something to cover it up, leading to him getting his bracelet, and Sakura getting her earrings. When they went to look for a new home, they found a flyer for a school full of eevee. They agreed to go, Tamao not really liking the new home. After a few weeks, Tamao and Sakura went off into town to evolve. Sakura tried to evolve first, but Tamao watched her get ruthlessly attacked and 'killed' by a houndoom. Tamao evolved and went after the houndoom to get it away from his sister, and when he returned with the body, a funeral was held. After a few days, Star'Gazer returned as an assistant. Tamao tried to kill Star'Gazer, but Shuuchaku returned and slapped Star'Gazer to death, then disappeared. After a week, Tamao thought about leaving and went to his sister's grave one last time. It was then revealed that "It was all an illusion." and Sakura never died. Tamao eventually decided to officially leave the treehouse, and shortly after his departure, he met a rockruff and a marowak. Red was the name of the rockruff and Coal was the name of the marowak. It didn't take long for the three pokemon to arrive in the galar region and meet Knight, who immediately attacked Tamao under the assumption the umbreon had rabies. This was when Tamao learnt was rabies were, but guided Knight away from the confusion. They eventually built a treehouse, and their team grew. Tamao eventually decided to go for a walk after him using "Fairy Wind" without knowing. He found the breeding center abandoned, and walked in. He found an egg and raised the egg as his little brother. The egg had hatched into a torchic, but things seemed off. One day, Solar'Flare and Tamao received a worrying letter from Sakura, so Tamao ran over to their friends' home. One of their friends had rabies, and when Sakura became the next victim, Tamao killed him.

New backstory: TO BE REVEALED

Size: 1.22 M

Accessories: wears a black and yellow bracelet, that holds a moonstone, and a few other stones.

Move set: Moonlight, Curse, Bite, Growl, Quick Attack, Fairy Wind, Misty Terrain, Shadow Ball.

Lines: Purebred Sylveon with hints of plain eevee

Appearance: An XL Umbreon with slightly lighter fur. Red-Blue eyes (partial heterochromia in both eyes)

Voice Claim: 
Nick Wilde - Zootopia

(First voice)

Other:

Tamao can canonically fly/levitate