Pokémon: Cottontail 2022-2023 (TH)

Name: Cotton

Age: 5

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 1.5 M

Type: Psychic/fairy

Pokémon: Rapidash (Galarian)

Old Backstory: Cottontail was in a rough battle against an umbreon. Cottontail's trainer didn't back down from the fight. As a result, Cottontail was knocked out, and when she awoke, she had a new trainer. It had turned out, Cottontail's previous owner sold her to the staff of the pokémon center, which gave her to the umbreon's trainer.

New Backstory: Cottontail was born on a farm. She was like a glitch to the system. Both of her parents were normal rapidash, so it was strange. She was raised until she was old enough to be weened, then she was sent to an auction. She was being auctioned off. An old man ended up having the highest bid, so he took her in... then auctioned her off again. She was starting to think that there was something wrong with her. She eventually was being boarded up for shows. She had finally found someone who didn't think she was worthless! She grew desperate to keep onto this, but the trainer ended up in a bad car accident. Cottontail was released to the wild. She eventually stumbled upon a pokemon group and joined. One of their members disappeared though, but came back with an egg. She did not like the competition for attention.

Accessories: wears yellow flowers in her mane and tail.

Move set: Fairy Wind, Heal Pulse, Dazzling Gleam, Mystical Fire, Future Sight, High Horsepower, Morning Sun, Charm