Mha/Bnha: Eucalyptus Wolf 2022-2022 (TH)

**cringe*

(Yes I used an online version. Yes, I forgot the freckles. Yes, I know those aren't deer ears)

Name: Eucalyptus Wolf

Age: 16

Sexuality: straight

Quirk: Deer rush, Raging Phoenix, Natural disaster

Gender: female

Backstory: grew up in america, met a ghost named Tsukinotori, or Tsuki for short. Tsuki taught Eucalyptus to speak Japanese.  Eucalyptus trained her quirks the most she could before the entrance exam, and successfully made it in. She became friends with Mina, Jirou, Tsu, and Kirishima.

Appearance: a short, slightly heavy weight, pale skinned girl with long, curly brown hair, and deer ears, and tail. Has freckles and typically gray eyes

Friends: Tsukinotori, Mina Ashido, Kyoka Jirou, Tsuyu Asui, Ejiro Kirishima

Class: 1-A

Fandom: My Hero Academia by Kohei Horikoshi

Deer Rush: this allows the user to gain antlers, allows them to run faster, and jump higher. Their hearing, sense of smell, and eyesight also become inhanced. However, their energy drains much quicker, and they are extremely sensitive to pain.

Raging Phoenix: this activates when the user is in extreme pain, or extremely angry. This quirk allows the user to gain a pair of flaming wings, a flaming tail, and talons made from fire. The fire takes a lot if energy to control, and to start the fire takes a lot of stamina.

Natural disaster: this quirk is extremely powerful, and allows the user to create any natural disaster within a 10 Mile radius. This quirk will activate on its own, and drains a lot of stamina, or if over used, will cause the user to be heavily ill. The users blood is highly toxic, but if consumed by someone ill, it will cure their illness.