Pokémon: Knight 2022-2023 (TH)

Name: Knight

Age: 3 years

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Aroace

Size: 0.9 M

Type: Fighting

Pokémon: Sirfech'd

Old Backstory: A young Sirfech'd was wandering around a forest, before being attacked by an umbreon and it's trainer. It had a well off life before then, so it was confused. Sirfech'd did all that it could to defend itself, yet it was no use. Sirfech'd was forced to flee but the umbreon forced it to stay longer. The trainer threw a pókeball, ultimately catching it. The Sirfech'd was given a name soon after, one that suited it fairly well. 'Knight'. Knight then helped train the umbreon, and the umbreon helped train Knight. At first, the umbreon was harsh on Knight, but the cold heart eventually welcomed Knight.

New Backstory: Knight was named fairly young. He grew up in a loving family, however things swiftly became bad as one of Knight's younger siblings got bitten by a pokemon with rabies. This led to things becoming worse and worse until Knight himself was bitten. Not wanting the same thing to happen to him, he ran. He ran to the pokecenter to get treated. He stayed there for days until it became positive that he didn't have rabies. When he was released, he saw an umbreon, a rather large one at that, acting aggressively. Knight threatened him, terrified if the pokemon had rabies. Fortunately, things were all just a misunderstanding, and the umbreon was just a jerk. Knight introduced the group to a shiny charizard, a friend of his. They built a treehouse and lived there, but Tamao went missing after a few days. Knight was relieved when Tamao returned, strangely enough though, Tamao returned with an egg. It was strange, yet Knight didn't question it.

Move Set: Brave Bird, Counter, Brutal Swing, Swords Dance, Steel Wing, Sky Attack, First Impression, Iron Defense

Voice Claim

Tenya Iida - My Hero Academia (I hate Iida so much for no reason, im so sorry knight-)

(Timestamp: 0:05)