Fursona: Bubblegum 2021-2023 (TH)

TW// Gore

Name: Bubblegum

Age: 1798

Species: Canine dragon

Rank: Queen

Gender: Female

Appearance: White and pink with blue horns and eyes.

Homeland: Proxima Centauri

Mother: Angel
Father: Redwood
Brothers: None
Sisters: Ivy

Lives left: 7

Backstory: Bubblegum was born into a low-class farming community, her family being the richer of the lower classmen. When Bubblegum was 139, Ivy was born. When Bubblegum was 600, she was entered into a school, she found out that royalty went there. When Bubblegum was 800, she found out about a forest on the school grounds and visited it every month. One day when she was 1170, she met a [Canine dragon] named Void. The two quickly became best friends, and when Bubblegum was 1427, she was told that Void was royalty. She was also the first one to be told that Void was non-binary.  When they started to date, Bubblegum tried her absolute hardest to work and earn money to get Void a gift. Someday, when Bubblegum was out working, a general- rather faded, clearly lost 6 of his lives- took Bubblegum to the castle grounds. The king ordered her wings to be removed- a mark of a traitor, or a really lower-class member, but they tended to be born without wings. The general reluctantly did as he was told, after being threatened to lose his last life. When the sword cut through Bubblegum's wings, she immediately went into shock, and lost her first life. She got revived, and found out that Void was now ruler, and that her wings actually dusted meaning that it was possible to gain her wings back.