Warrior Cats: Oakpelt 2021-2023 (TH)

Name: Oakpelt

Age: 27 moons

Gender: female

Sexuality: asexual

Clan: Riverclan

Role: Healer

Backstory: Sagekit was born in Thunderclan,  but got lost outside as a kit, falling into a river. A group of Riverclan warriors decided to keep Sagekit, and changed her name to Oak'kit. Oak'kit was fascinated by the herbs in the healers den, and often learnt the smells of the herbs whenever she could. When Oak'kit was named as an apprentice, she was assigned to be the healer apprentice. But before that happened, Oak'kit met another cat from Shadowclan named Tigerkit. The two grew close, and agreed to become healer apprentices together. The time came, and Oakpaw trained as much as she could. She often snuck out to meet with Tigerpaw, and listened as she was named Tigerlily. Oakpaw was estatic, but her friend quickly became a warrior, and started treating Oakpaw like she treated everyone else. Oakpaw was hurt, and attacked, landing a hit on Tigerlily's haunch. Eventually, the day came and Oakpaw became a healer named Oakpelt, trained under Otterfang.

Mate: none

Kits: none

Likes: Sweet berries, helping others, hunting for herbs, the smell of herbs

Dislikes: fishing, the smell of mousebile

Appearance: a cinnamon colored classic tabby with blind eyes. She has long fur, and her tail fades to black at the tip.

Fandom: Warrior Cats by Erin Hunter