Warrior Cats: Autumn'Blaze 2023-2023 (TH)

Name: Autumn'Paw (Blaze)
Rank: Medicine Cat Apprentice
Age: 11 Moons
Clan: Shadowclan
Gender: Female

Backstory: Autumn'Kit was wanting to be a warrior, but due to unfortunate circumstances, the previous Medicine Cat was killed by Green Cough. There was a prophecy given to the leader, Tigerstar. It consisted of a small green leaf, shifting to yellow, then to orange, then red, then finally, brown, showcasing autumn. It was a sign from Starclan, that Autumn'Kit was to become the next Medicine Cat apprentice. When Autumn'Kit was named Autumn'Paw, she started heading to the Moonpool every quarter moon to learn from Starclan as well as to other clans to learn, however, one night, Autumn'Paw had a dream in her own nest. She believed it to be Starclan, so she accepted the guidance, and training. Throughout this training, Autumn'Paw became more and more vengeful... Bloodthirsty. She had been training with the Dark Forest, and when she learnt of it, she accepted it. She wanted the clans to be under her control for what they had done. Stripped her of her dreams. 
Season of Birth: Leaf'Fall
Season of Death: Green'Leaf
Cause of Death: Unknown

Mother: Unknown
Father: Jay'River
Sister(s): Unknown
Brother(s): Unknown

Warrior Cats is owned by Erin Hunter