Warrior Cats: Mousepaw 2021-2022 (TH)

Name: Mousepaw (Mouseheart)

Age: 12 moons

Gender: male

Sexuality: gay

Likes: Wooden areas, fresh prey, beef, storms, Stormy, Kookie, Rootpaw

Dislikes: open space, dry human food, chicken, rain, Tigerlily, Goosepaw, Hollypaw

Appearance: a small white tom with a black spot on his shoulder, and a black ear tip

Clan: Windclan

Role: Warrior 

Backstory: Mouse grew up in a twoleg home near Stormy and Kookie. He was a shy cat. One day, on a cold autumn day, he was captured in the forest with Stormy and Kookie. The two cats nearly killed a Thunderclan apprentice, but was still held as prisoners. They eventually ran off, but was caught once more by Shadowclan. Mouse met Ivypaw first, and Tigerlily second, he was terrified! Stormy fended the clan by attacking a wolf, and was named Stormpaw. Mouse felt moderately sad, but was also named Mousepaw. During leafbare, the clan deputy, Whitepelt, was killed by a Skyclan patrol. Shadowstar made Tigerlily deputy, and traded Mousepaw for Sunpaw. Mousepaw didn't like windclan, but found out that his mother was Harestar. Mousepaw also learnt that Goosepaw and Hollypaw were his siblings. Mousepaw didn't like them that much, but befriended two other apprentices, Poppypaw, and Rootpaw. Time slowly went on, and Mousepaw slowly learnt with Swiftclaw, his mentor. During a gathering, he learnt that Stormpaw was named Stormcloud. In greenleaf, Mousepaw was named Mouseheart.

Family: Harestar (mother), Goosepaw (brother), Hollypaw (sister)

Mate: none

Kits: none

Fandom: Warrior Cats by Erin Hunter