Pokemon: Sakura 2021-2023 (TH)

Name: Sakura

Age: 13 years

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Questioning

Type: Physic?

Pokemon: Eevee/Espeon

IDENTITIES backstory: Sakura was born in a breeding lab and was quickly taken away from her mother. She had a dream about a black butterfly in her home, then awoke, forgetting about the details. It wasn't long before she escaped with her brother, Tamao. They were welcomed in by another eevee named Star'Gazer, who evolved the day after. She often went out into town and eventually became friends with an eevee named Eclipsed'Moon, or Clipse. When she was by the creek one day, she got attacked by a houndoom, luckily she ran away, and her brother returned not too long after. They got some jewelry, Sakura got earrings to cover the bite marks, and Tamao got a bracelet. Sakura went to Clipse to get some stones for battle for Tamao, then the two siblings, Tamao and Sakura, went to look for a home. They found a flyer for a school that was only for eevee. Sakura enjoyed it, and after a few weeks, Sakura and Tamao went off into town to evolve. Sakura evolved first, but before she finished evolving, a Houndoom attacked her. Tamao evolved and got the houndoom away from her, but before he got back to her, a Hisuan Zoroark named Amara. Amara helped Sakura heal, and she trained her to use illusions. Amara also had Sakura use the illusions to make her appear as a ghost so she could stay at the school without drawing too much attention. When she got back, the funeral was being held, to which Sakura used the illusions to become a ghost and draw Tamao and a shiny Flareon, Fiery, away. They became aware that she was now a 'ghost'. Not too long after that, Sakura went off to find Clipse, who promised he would be the strongest pokemon for her. She remembered. She went back and told her brother and an eevee named Clover about what happened. After time, she was devastated Tamao was leaving, and Fiery said something to Sakura he shouldn't have. Things fortunately calmed down from there. After years, Clipse and Sakura eventually got together, however Sakura made an agreement to live with all her other friends, and that she would visit as often as possible. Things didn't go to plan in the end though. Fiery ended up with rabies, Sakura broke the deal with Amara, then she died. Not much else is known though, perhaps her tale hadn't quite ended. Not every story has a happy ending, but Amara certainly wants one for Sakura. Sakura's spirit was guided through the afterlife, and into anew. 
FIERY DOES NOT BELONG TO ME! HE BELONGS TO FishingHook!!
CLOVER DOES NOT BELONG TO ME! THEY BELONG TO FunniFrog!!

Backstory:

Size: Unkown (Smaller than average for espeon, larger than average for eevee)

Accessories: 3 Earrings in the shape of Sakura flowers.

Other: Sakura has Chromesthesia, as well as the lack of ability to evolve the rest of the way. She has Heterochromia, full heterochromia and partial. Her left eye is dark blue and purple, while her right eye is light blue and purple. Sakura also has curly fur :)

Move set: Agility, Physic, Moonlight, Illusion, Baby Doll Eyes, Future Sight + 2 other moves (Unknown. If anyone has ideas, let me know please!!)

Lines: Purebred. Sylveon and some plain eevee.

REFERENCE SHEETS: (FishingHook's art Museum of Sakura helped inspire it!!)

(I suppose Death could technically be moved into likes? Ya know, 'cause of Amara? Also excuse my handwriting. It sucks)

Voice Claim:

Minty - My Little Pony (G3...?)