Pokémon: Red 2022-2023 (TH)

Name: Red

Age: 2

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight (As of Februrary 6, 2023, he has been confirmed to be Bi)

Type: Rock

Pokémon: Lycanroc (Midnight)

Size: 9.9 M

Old Backstory: rockruff was admiring the night, then spotted an umbreon. The umbreon was battling another pokémon, a marowak. Rockruff ran in to defend the marowak, but got hit by a strong quick attack.  Rockruff, now rendered useless, was taken to a pokémon center, where he was later caught, and named "Red". Red eventually wanted to evolve and spent three weeks preparing for its evolution in the galar reigon. When Red returned, his team was estatic to see him again, aside from the umbreon.

New Backstory: Red lived a secluded life. He was known as 'the local rockruff' in the area due to how uncommon it was to see one. He didn't mind it though. Red spent most of his time learning new things, but one day, he saw an umbreon and a marowak in battle. Knowing things could go wrong, Red intervened, unfortunately taking a hit. He was rushed to the pokecenter. Red swiftly became friends with the marowak, whose name is Red. They got along rather well, and used their abilities to bother Tamao, the umbreon. Things quickly took a turn though when Red and Coal snuck onto Tamao's plane. They were caught by the umbreon. However, when they landed, Red had a bunch of energy, excited to see the galar region! Then he saw Tamao get threatened. Red stared, not wanting to make the situation worse. Fortunately, the situation deescalated, and things calmed down. One faithful evening, Tamao went missing. He had started to fear for the worst after a couple of days. However, Tamao returned with an egg.

Move Set: Swordstance, Glare, Bite, (taking more ideas)

Voice Claim:
Mumbo Jumbo - Youtuber (it's perfect, okay??)