Pokémon: Eclipsed'Moon 2022-2023 (TH)

Name: Eclipse

Age: 13 years

Gender: male

Sexuality: bisexual

Size: average

Type: dark

Pokémon: Umbreon (shiny)

Old Backstory: met an umbreon on an airplane to go to alola, eventually got the umbreon to train him, and help him evolve. Eclipse tends to stick around the umbreon, as he reminds him of an older brother.

New Backstory (Read IDENTITIES: Negligence): When Moon was born, he was very clearly a shiny. He was raised with the most care possible, however when his grades started failing in school, he ended up studying later... and later... and later, eventually going to sleep a few minutes before he had to wake. Because of this, his parents had a hard time making him look presentable, and he usually passed out in class. After a few years of this happening, the court system decided that his parents were neglectful and Moon was sent to a foster home. His foster mother, Cloud'Gazer, was more neglectful than Moon's actual parents though. While his parents tried the best they could, Cloud'Gazer would purposely leave Moon to the point of where he had to fend for himself. Moon ran away at some point though and stayed out of reach. He met Sakura and quickly befriended her. After a while, Sakura stopped visiting him, and Moon got caught, sent back to his foster home. When he walked inside, he found a body inside his bed sheets. A sylveon body. Moon did the right thing and ran. He found the mate of the sylveon who reported it to the policemon. Moon learnt that the dead sylveon's name was Aisuru. After many years, he forgot about the incident, or at least tried not to remember it. He and Sakura were talking, and she brought up the name of her mother, a sylveon by the name of Aisuru. Moon remained confused but didn't do much else. After a couple of months, Moon told Sakura about his feelings, and they were slapped into a relationship. Sakura had agreed to live with her friends, but to visit as often as she could. One day, she returned with their child- an egg. A singular egg. Sakura asked Moon to watch it, and so he did. He took care of that egg for a few months. During that time, Sakura never returned. Moon was getting nervous, then he heard knocking on the front door. He opened it only to see Tamao. Tamao had visibly cried, which left one thing. Moon already knew that his mate was dead. He was shocked, surprised even, however Tamao handed Moon something. Two of Sakura's earrings. Moon knew what he would do with these and thanked Tamao.

Move Set: Swift, Dig, Guard Swap, Last Resort, Screech, Baby Doll Eyes, Confuse Ray, Assurance