Warrior Cats: Tigerlily 2021-2023 (TH)

Name: Tigerlily (Tigerstar)

Age: 29 moons

Clan: shadowclan

Role: Formerly Healer, currently warr

Gender: female

Sexuality: straight

Appearance: a chocolate colored classic tabby, with long fur and green eyes. Has a large scar across her right eye, scars on her right shoulder, and a crooked scar across her right haunch. She has a flat face, and her left ear is tattered. She is exceptionally large, about the size of a Maine coon.

Likes: Mice, battles, Wrenwing, Ivywing

Dislikes: dogs, brambles, thorns, yarrow

Backstory: Born to Shadowclan, she sought to become a healer. She met a cat from Riverclan, and the two became friends. When Tigerkit was named Tigerpaw, she became a healer apprentice. Soon after, Tigerpaw received her first dream from Starclan. Eventually, Tigerpaw was named Tigerlily. She continued working under Fangclaw, and learning a little bit more each day. Tigerlily fell in love with another cat sometime in leafbare. During early newleaf, Tigerlily was suprised attacked by another cat, who demanded she stopped being a healer. Tigerlily reluctantly complied, and grew the thoughts that Oakpelt was the reason as to why, so she turned against her only friend. Tigerlily was quick to catch up in warrior training, as she snuck off to meet her lover, who helped her train. Tigerlily swiftly rose the ranks, and became the best battler. Two new cats, Mouse and Stormy appeared, Stormy with a dpg named Kookie. Stormy saved Shadowclan camp from wolves, and was named Stormpaw in honour of his brave act. Then Whitepelt died, Tigerlily took over being the deputy, taking on a Windclan apprentice named Sunpaw. Harestar and Shadowstar worked out  an agreement for the apprentice to gain a shadowclan mentor, in exchange for Mouse. Tigerlily then gave birth to two kits, Ivykit and Poppykit. Tigerlily gave Poppykit to Wrenwing, and kept Ivykit. Tigerlily watched as the kits grew, and listened as Poppykit was announced to he a healer apprentice. During leafbare, Shadowstar got sick with Greencough, and died three times, killing him off. Tigerlily became Tigerstar soon after.

Mate: Wrenwing

Kits: Ivywing, Poppyfeather

Fandom: Warrior Cats by Erin Hunter