Fursona: Void 2021-2023 (TH)

TW// Gore, mentions of death

Name: Void

Age: 1854

Birthday: November 30th

Species: Canine dragon thing (I dunno, still working on the name)

Rank: Ruler

Gender: Non-binary

Appearance: Black and white, with heterochromia of the eyes, (Blue and red) Has red and blue liquid dripping beneath the eyes.

Homeland: Proxima Centauri

Mother: Name in progress
Father: King Faw
Brothers: Prince Blackhole, Prince Nova
Sisters: None

Lives Left: 8

Backstory: Was born as a group of triplets, but Void was seen as weaker by their father. King Faw wasn't present in their life often, returning every 200 years to check on them. Whenever King Faw was there, he spent his time teaching Blackhole and Nova, neglecting Void. When they reached 500 years, they were sent to school. Void went as a normal student, while Blackhole and Nova were open about being princes. At age 689, Void got sick with an illness that would only affect royalty. The illness would attack the eyes, making it hard for Void to see. As doctors tried and tried to remove of it, King Faw eventually decided that Void should be killed, but their mother stated otherwise. Eventually, commanding general Ghost found a doctor who would be able to help. A treatment was applied, but it was too late, and Void's eye whites became blackened with damage. When Void became 723 years, red liquid started to ooze beneath their eyes. Scared, Void thought it was blood, or the illness, and hid it. When Void became 741, the illness came back, claiming their other eye. Again, liquid oozed beneath the eye, but instead of it being red, it was blue. Void eventually found a forest on campus when they were 1226 years old, and they visited it every day. One day, Void arrived earlier than usual, and met another [Canine dragon] named Bubblegum. Void and Bubblegum swiftly became best friends, and when Void was 1500 years, Bubblegum and Void started to date. During this time period, Void's father became increasingly negligent, and when Void came out as non-binary, their father denied them. As a result, Void put poison in King Faw's drink, but instead, their mother drank it, slowly dying. As time passed, and Void and their siblings became 1600, it was time to see who the heir would be. It was an ancient tradition to let the boys fight it out, and whoever lost all 8 lives would be the loser, and whoever claimed the 8 lives would become King. As Blackhole and Nova were fighting, Void jumped in, swiftly killing both of their brothers to prove that Void was suited for being ruler. King Faw was upset, and sent out commanding general, Ghost, to find Bubblegum. King Faw ordered that Bubblegum's wings be removed, as a signal that she was 'traitorous'. Void saw what was happening, and when Ghost reluctantly removed her wings, Void came down and killed King Faw, becoming the ruler. Ruler Void covered up part of their family pattern, showing that their family was no more, and that darkness would never enter their kingdom again.